Friday, 17 July 2015

CASEing Blog Hop Inspiration - LAST DAY!

Good Morning, friends!!! Here we are at the very last day of the CASE-ing Christmas Blog Hop. And my last Inspiration Post features a cute little stamp by Polka Doodles - one of our sponsors. I'm hoping this card will inspire you to enter the CASE-ing Christmas Blog Hop.

The  CASE-ing Christmas Blog Hop ends today .... in a few hours, to be precise and I urge you to head on over to CASE-ing Christmas Blog Hop post haste for details of Prizes and Rules.

My card showcases this adorable little girl from Polka Doodles Work and Play 5 Festive Hollybobs CD. A few blobs of Petal Pink Liquid Pearls and a little Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for the background help set the scene. And to finish, a couple of brads and some twine - easy peasy!



I coloured her with Graph'It alcohol markers and added some Stardust Stickles to the trim of her hat. Quick and easy colouring.  No fancy shading or blending - this is a card that can be mass produced and still look like you spent time on it.


Challenge:
Brown Sugar Challenge #155: Girly
Deep Ocean Challenge #108: Christmas In July
Word Art Wednesday #192: AG Family Friendly
Crimbo Crackers #85: Something Cute
CRAFT #320: Christmas
DL Art Thankful Thursday #160: Christmas in July

Supplies:



The Blog Hop ends at 11:55pm (Central) on July 17th.  Tick-tock, my friends! We look forward to seeing your project linked up at CASE-ing Christmas Blog Hop.

That's all from me today. Thank you so much for stopping by and for your continued support. I look forward to seeing your projects. Have a fabulous Friday ... the weekend is almost here woohooo!

Beijinhos!

15 comments:

  1. Hi Asha, What a lovely card, I love the little ticket sentiments, stickles detail and your background paper, have a great weekend...Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Asha and coloured superbly. Sorry I am not about very much at the moment but I have a very poorly husband.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Asha, I like the adorable image the twine and the sentiments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Asha and love the fabulous layers, perfect pearls and wonderful image! TFS and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card I love the color of the girls dress and how you added the little pearls in the back
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #160 “Christmas in July” Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeously colored and designed, like those tickets Asha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute image and card! Thanks for sharing at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sweet card, such darling image. The sparkle on the hat is perfect! Thank you for joining us CRAFT. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and colours Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card! I love the stickles on the her hat...Thank's for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
    Giada

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Asha hope your well , beautiful card - I must make a start on Xmas cards x

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWE!! She is just the sweetest!! Love the coloring and your added sparkle too!! Fabulous my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable, sweet, charming...such a fabulous card!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  14. Asha she is so cuutee and love the coloring too
    really cute card
    sweet made my friend
    I was busy my son turn 11 Cooked baked and went to cinema with 6 kiddies..
    now try to catch up but already 23:03 I do again tomorrow my friend
    love your post
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...