Sunday, 5 July 2015

CASE-ing Christmas Blog Hop: Inspiration


Well, hello there! Just a quick post to drop off a little inspiration for the CASE-ing Christmas Blog Hop. If this is news to you, then you are definitely missing out on a chance to win some fabulous prizes. I urge you to head on over to CASE-ing Christmas Blog Hop and read all about it.

But first, take a look at this cute little guy from Polka Doodles' Work and Play 5: Festive Hollybobs. The patterned paper is from Polka Doodles' Angelberry Christmas Collection. With the boy as my focal point, I don't need much on this card - just some ribbon, Liquid Pearls (Opal White and Baby Blue) and Stardust Stickles. I also rounded the corners with WRMK Corner Chomper 1/2" and blended in some Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean.


I coloured the boy with Graph'It alcohol markers.  Hollybobs Mistletoe is available as a separate download digi. The greeting is from Polka Doodles' Work and Play 5: Festive Hollybobs.

Challenges:
Christmas Card Challenges #31: Colour Combo / AG Christmas
Sparkles Christmas #54: Use Ribbon, Lace or Twine
Crafty Calendar: Christmas in July
Ribbon Girls July: AG + Option of Stars & Stripes
CHNC Extra July: AG Christmas
CHNC #236: Add A Sentiment

Supplies:



I hope you'll join the Blog Hop and play along with us. Details of prizes and rules is on the CASE-ing Christmas Blog Hop. Head on over there and start from the beginning. Make sure you complete the whole hop for the most chances to win!

The Blog Hop ends at 11:55pm (Central) on July 17th.  There's plenty of time but don't wait too long to link up your project.

That's all from me today. During the course of the Blog Hop, I'll share with you more more festive inspiration using products by our sponsors. Thanks for stopping by and I'm looking forward to seeing your creation over at CASE-ing Christmas Blog Hop.

Beijinhos!

26 comments:

  1. He can have a kiss from me....he's so sweet!! Brilliant card Asha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it Asha....what a great character....I love the polka doodles cd I must make more use of them!.....thunder,lightning and torrential rain today!....happy weekend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun card for a boy or just someone special. I love the colouring on him and you made the perfect bow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeeeee this is sooooo cute! Love the way you colored it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh he is so soooo cuuutee Asha
    and great coloring too
    LOVVVE THIS CUTE CHRISTMAS card
    how are you my friend
    send my best regards from Germany
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Asha, what a little cutie! Thanks for the inspiration, still plotting my card! have a good one...Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card and fabulous image. TFS and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Asha, I've fallen 14 posts behind! Gahhh...June was crazy and July appears to be following suite! Please know that I've seen, gazed at and admired alllll your recent cards - and I continue to be dazzled and delighted by your impressive creativity! I'm going to make a 'try to keep up' effort at commenting - but if I wind up behind (we have a bunch of traveling this month) I'm still oohing and ahhing! Your little guy here is a gem; he reminds me of my three-year-old nephew! Your colouring...oh my! Outstanding!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWE!! He is just as sweet as can be Asha!! Your coloring is stunning!! Love your design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I love the stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is utterly CUTE! Love the stitching details and those liquid pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet boy image and that DP with trees makes a great wintery scene for him too. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute , fabulous Asha x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soooo Gorgeous Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Asha, this is just fabulous! This sweet little fellow is so cute!!!!! Your coloring is just amazing! Thanks for all the inspiration! XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Asha, this handsome lad is coloured beautifully . I like the back ground paper and your stitching . Thanks for sharing with Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, he is adorable & you've coloured him so nice! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute little guy with the mistletoe, lovely colouring

    ReplyDelete
  19. That little guy with the mistletoe is so cute and adorable. Just love that image. And, your coloring is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awwww, he is so cute, he deserved a mistletoe kiss, fabulous card Asha, love your design and colours, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a fabulous Christmas card, such a sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at CHNC Challenge Extra this month.
    Pauline
    x
    I am having a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card Asha, and your cutie is coloured so beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh he is super cute, a lovley card. Excellent colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "Christmas in July" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...