Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Tuesday Throwdown #250: Stencilling

Good morning, friends! Welcome to another Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Our theme this week is "Stencilling" and we sponsored by All Dressed Up. That means we get to play with their gorgeous digis. If you don't have anything by All Dressed Up, you can still play along, as long as you follow our challenge theme.

And since our challenge theme is all about Stencilling I've used two stencils by The Crafters Workshop on my card. The leafy background  on the card base is called Four Ferns, inked up with Peeled Paint Distress Ink. To create a soft breezy feel around the All Dressed Up image I inked up Halftone Circles also by The Crafters Workshop with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I'm keeping this card super simple (by my standards!) and finished it off with some green ribbon.



Here's a close up of the adorable image All Dressed Up. She's called Girl On A Bike and is available for download from their Etsy Store. I coloured her, simply, with Graph'It alcohol markers.

Challenges:
Fan-tastic Tuesday #91: AG + Twist of Summer
Craft Your Passion #267: AG
Crafting From The Heart #65: AG
Dream Valley Challenge #109: Girly
Path Of Positivity #27: Happiness is a bike ride with flowers in your hair
Stamp & Create June: Summer Fun
Without Words June: Summer Holidays

Supplies:




Now it's your turn to create a project based on this week's theme: "Stencilling". For ideas and inspiration, take a peek at what the rest of the DT members have made. Remember to link up your project at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog by 3pm Pacific / 11pm UK Monday, 29th June.  And the most important requirement: Have Fun!

Beijinhos!

23 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Asha and really summery. I wish it was here in the UK. Lol!!!
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I lost my comment....so you may get two from me. I love this image with the simple sencilling and lovely colour choices. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love this image, I have it myself. Great background stencilling. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley and we hope to see you again. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image Asha and great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice summery look-very sweet image and I know another blogger who would appreciate this card since she bikes daily. Nicely coloured

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bright Summery card Asha, I do like the image it's so pretty and your stenciled bacjground is teriffic, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fern background. Fab stencil. Your girl looks so pretty and Summery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous sticking and beautifully image too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really gorgeous Asha, I like your design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Asha! Love your coloring.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, wow! LOVE that card. Your stenciled background is perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic image and your coloring is superb. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion.
    Amy-GDT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is terrific, Asha! Wonderful stenciling (a skill I have yet to master) and lovely image. Can hardly wait to be back with all my former teamies. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous design perfect for our challenge
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice creation. I really like the color scheme you have chosen. Thanks for joining our blog hop at Crafting From The Heart and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card and image Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card.Love the Spring/Summer feel,the colours are so pretty.You've used your stencilling skills to full effect too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness this is absolutely precious Asha!! Love the stenciling work on the background and you coloring on this image really looks amazing!! :) Fabulous work my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  20. You did a fantastic job with this image, Asha! I love how she appears to be having a blast on that darling red bicycle. So pretty. I also wanted to say thanks for your encouragement during my time with TT! Wishing you lots of creative happiness. See you in blog world. xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  21. Asha this is such a delightful image that sits so beautifully in your lovely design. This is so perfect for our HAPPINESS theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  22. ooh Asha this is again STUNNING coloring I loveeeee much this cute lady
    great stenciling background too and adorable color combo
    I LOVE THIS CARD SOOO MUCCH
    SOO ADORABLE Asha

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...