Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Chocolate Baroque: A Little Sunshine

Good morning, friends. Just a quick post to show you something I made using Chocolate Baroque's brand new stamps for June - the fabulous Seasonal Fragments A4 sheet. There are twelve designs on this sheet, giving you 3 little fragments for each the season of the year. As the name suggests, the entire sheet is made up of little fragments but there's so much you can do with them. Over the next few weeks I'll be showing you some of ways I've used these cute little stamps.

My first project using these new stamp sheet is my wish for the month of June - bright, sunny and lush. We'll see how that pans out! LOL.

I'm featuring one of the two leafy fragments from the sheet and aired it with a bold sunflower from the Sunny Sunflowers A4 sheet together with a sentiment from the Loving Sentiments A5 sheet. First I blended a couple of green Distress Inks - Mowed Lawn and Shabby Shutters - on a piece of white CS. Then I stamped the leaves with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured them with Faber Castell Polychromos. Finally I stamped the sentiment with VersaFine Vintage Sepia.


The sunflower is from the Sunny Sunflowers A4 sheet, stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and coloured with Faber Castel Polychromos. Then I fussy cut it and adhered to the card with some foam tape. Finally, for some texture, I added little dots of Chestnut Liquid Pearls in the middle of the sunflower.

Challenges:
Loves Rubber Stamp #154: AG
Papertake Weekly: AG
Through The Craft Room Door: AG
Crafty Cardmakers #140: Stitching (Real / Faux)
Craftin' Desert Diva #31: Summer


Supplies:



Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate and read all your lovely comments and although I take awhile to respond (hang head in shame), I will return the visit... before Christmas the summer hols. Have a sunshiny day, friends!

Beijinhos,

19 comments:

  1. WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNDERSCHÖN
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the colors! Love the dimension of the flower! Looking great....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Asha and I just LOVE sunflowers, they are such happy flowers cc

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Stunning Asha.. Love the colouring and the beautiful stamp set..loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely cheery card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers & more...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just a great summer card. I love how you coloured the leaves and added some texture to the flower. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous sunflower, they are may favorite to color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so beautiful and your coloring is gorgeous. I love the card and the sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really gorgeous Asha, Fantastic colouring and so pretty.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh - beautiful! Love the sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the stitching and the liquid pearl. They give the card the perfect finishing touches. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Tina
    TTCRD DT
    Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just LOVE sunflowers!! This is gorgeous and I love your coloring and dimension on this Asha!! Lovely sentiment too!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card ! Thanls for sharing it with Crafty Cardmakers ! Good luck :)
    Vania

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that big flowe is stuunniiing Asha and the coloring of the leafs so adorable too
    love this adorable card
    and I want to say many thanks your lovely card came yesterday at Saturday
    thanks for the goodies inside too
    you are so kind to me Asha
    danke Mercy Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! So very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely card ! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas !
    Hugs,
    Mayra DTM

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is so beautiful. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty and unique! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely card! Thank you for joining in with our Real or Faux Stitching Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More, good luck and hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...