Friday, 10 April 2015

Polka Doodles #15: Pink & Pretty

Where has the week gone? Still, there's comfort in knowing that ahead of the weekend a brand new challenge is starting over at the Polka Doodles Challenge Blog. The theme: "Pink & Pretty". The design team is putting up quite a show. Don't forget to swing by the Polka Doodles blog to check them out.

My card project for the challenge features Miss Constance. I have to confess, pink is NOT my colour. But when tempered with some pale blue and violet... let's just say, Constance turned out to be a babe! The papers and image are from the Rose Bud CD. The flowers and bling are from my stash. The entire Rose Bud Collection is also available as a digital download. And you can get Miss Constance  as a clear stamp.



Here's a close-up of Miss Constance. She's coloured with Graph'It markers.



Challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenge #101: AG Cards Only
4 Crafty Chicks #241: Die Cuts
As You Like It: Favourite Alcohol Markers / Distress Inks-Graph'It - the colours are rich and vibrant
Scrap & Craft #6: Frame It
Little Red Wagon #284: Spring Is In The Air
Penny's Paper Crafty #222: Anything Goes

Supplies:


Rose Budd Collection

Now it's over to you, my friends. Create any project - card, tag, lay-out, box, bag, etc. You have until Noon (UK Time) on Friday, 24 April 2015, to link up your entries over at the Polka Doodles Challenge Blog. You don't have to use Polka Doodles products to enter, but if you have it, by all means, flaunt it! One randomly selected winner will receive a generous gift from the Polka Doodles store. Now that's a prize draw you don't want to miss.

Here's another thing you don't want to miss: the brand new Work & Play 10 Country Life by Polka Doodles. It is available as a CD or downloadable files.



Time for y'all to get creative. Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see your projects. Have a fabulously crafty weekend, friends!

Beijinhos


25 comments:

  1. So sweet card, hugs Agnieszka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's VERY pink and VERY pretty Asha!! A gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and pretty Asha.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Asha love that pretty image also the wonderful colours and design, excellent
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and love the papers, colours and die cuts. TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful! I love the design and colors you used! And what an adorable image! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina- DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really adorable Asha!! Love the stunning coloring on your image and the pink and pretty is definitely covered!! Have a great weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable Asha such a pretty card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This image is adorable and colored beautifully and just the perfect amount of embellishing! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really very sweet and you did a great job with the pink:) I am not a pink lover myself so I understand:) How are your doggies? Thinking about them:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card Asha, love it.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's adorable, Asha! I love your coloring and that beautiful pink frame. Amazing job designing this card. Oh, and I'm so sorry that I haven't been commenting lately, but I have been checking your blog. Hope you know that you're not forgotten! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card, I adore that fine intricate die. Penny xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this. Great image and layout. Your coloring is fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is Gorgeous Asha. I love the pink and violet colours..loz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Asha, I think pink suits you to a *t*, based on how gorgeous your card is! Stunning..and your colouring...oh my! Again, in awe! I'm so glad you liked my 'collage' attempt...still need to practice, though! Who knows, maybe I'll dabble in mixed media at some point (messy, though!)
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so sweet, Asha ... I love pink, and this is so pretty and feminine. Thank you for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon's Spring is in the Air challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Asha this is sooooo sweet and pretty, I adore it!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty, love the stitching.xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. she is adorable and pretty cute lady
    and i love your frame
    and the stitching too and love the two different DP Asha
    sweet and cute card in pink Asha
    yeah I am too I am not a lady who used much pink on my card but yours is turn out WONDERFUL
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card super cute! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty. Great job.
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...