Saturday, 21 March 2015

Speedy Recovery

Hello, friends! Spring is finally here... and about time too. I have a quick post today - a card for my mother in law who's feeling poorly. I'm hoping his card will cheer her up.

It's been ages since I inked up my Lawn Fawn stamps. This set is called On the Mend. I did some masking and stamping and simple colouring with Graph'It Markers. All the edge I sponged TH Distress Ink Cracked Pistachio - LOVE that colour. Finally, 3 teeny tiny clear bling to seal the deal.

To add shine and sparkle, the flowers and bugs got a few coats of Wink of Stella Clear and Glossy Accent.


Challenges:
Lawnscaping Challenge #102: Addicted To Distress
Addicted To Stamps #136: AG
Time Out #27: CAS
CASology #138: Blossom









Products used in this project:




That's all from me today. The sky is looking a little gloomy. Fingers crossed it doesn't rain. Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the Spring weekend... whatever the weather!

Beijinhos!

16 comments:

  1. this will make her feel loved!...it's super....have a good weekend xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. and yes it is CAS! Great masking and colouring. This will cheer up MIL, great to see you at Time Out and have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute CAS card, so cheerful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute-I love the ladybugs:) This will put a smile on her face:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Asha!! Such a great get well card. Those flowers are so cute. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic get well card design. I love the images used and the coloring and how you stitched around the edges too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet, uplifting card and perfect for anyone feeling under the weather. Really love those ladybugs too!! So glad you could join us for both ATSM and Time Out Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute Asha, I am sure your M.I.L. will feel heaps better and it will make her smile after receiving this endearing card.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super duper cuuutee Image
    and super CAS made Asha
    yeah I love the image the colors and the distress around so soft
    cuuutee little card Love this
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really sweet card, Asha! I'm sure it will make someone feel much better...especially with all that fun sparkle and shine! Thanks so much for playing along in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling image, Asha -- so perfect for a get well card! Love those tiny ladybugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so sweet of you making a card for your mother-in-law. Hope she already feels better for now. Your card is absolutely darling, Asha! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week! Hugs, May

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great card!! I just love those glossy lady bugs! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh you KNOW I adore the LF stuff!! ;) This is so very sweet and I just know that it brought a smile to your MIL!!! So adorable and so happy to see you join us at ATSM my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card! I love the bright colors! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card, Asha, love those stamps! TFS

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...