Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Tuesday Throwdown #230: Monster Mash

Happy Tuesday, friends! Hope you are ready for another week of crafting fun with the Tuesday Throwdown gang. Our challenge theme this week is Monster Mash. All you have to do is incorporate little monsters on your project.  Our sponsor is My Grafico but you can use any stamps as long as you follow the theme.

I made these fun little notecards for my nephews with images generously provided by our sponsors. The papers were given to my by my blogging buddy - Monika Reeck. She's originally from Indonesia, now living in Germany, and these patterned papers are traditional batik designs. The sentiments are from WMS Half Pint Heroes clear stamp set .

I love the  bold design of these papers and thought they would go well on some fun cards with bright colours. The little monsters seemed to be the perfect match.


I tried to coordinate the little monster with the patterned papers. On this one, I'm inspired by the horns and dots. I carried on the dotty theme with droplets of Liquid Pearl.

Here I'm inspired by the spikes and talons. You can see it on the paper too!

And this wacky dude was just asking for something spotty.

Challenges:
Clear It Out: AG
Loves Rubber Stamp #137: AG
Papertake Weekly: AG
Party Time Tuesday #195: AG
Through The Craft Room Door: AG
Going Grey With Scrap Creations: Love


Products used to create these cards:



Now it's your turn to create a project based on this week's theme: "Monster Mash". For ideas and inspiration, take a peek at what the rest of the DT members have made. Remember to link up your project at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog by 3pm Pacific / 11pm UK on Monday,  9th February 2015. And the most important requirement: Have Fun!


Beijinhos!


30 comments:

  1. These are the cutest cards and images Asha..loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are totally adorable Asha, I love all 3
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! A set of three REALLY cute monster cards!! I love them all with their funny faces and bright colors!! :) Too cute Asha! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards- the DP is so cool! Your coloring is so fun too! Darling set of cards : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALL of these make me smile so big! Love them. I especially love that first one featured and the way you used the liquid pearls. Fantastic cards!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three such gorgeous monster cards. Gorgeous colours and they really made me smile.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic papers and coordination of images and patterns! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute monsters, they put me in the mind of Monsters Inc actually!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you sure outdid yourself this time Asha love all three They are such silly creatures and they were fun to work with. Such variety with all of us using the same images.
    Linda K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah you are so clever Asha
    I never used my Batik Paper for Monster card hihi I was ever made for only wedding card and some shoe cards hihi (LOL)
    cute colors of Monster and I adore all
    your Nephew will love them...all are cute and clever made
    clever combine with that Batik Paper yuuhuu
    I join too this challenge see my Post please Asha..but no Batik paper used (LOL)
    Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Gismo, Cosmo and Spike (You can decide who is who:)) You matched the paper well and love the added touch of dots and the sayings. Actually the one with the horns reminds me of my hubby! These are so much fun to look at. Put a smile on my face

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now those are the cutest little monsters. I love these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow!!!!!!!!!!
    troppo carini questi mostrilli!!!
    Amica mia sei super qualsiasi argomento decidi di scrappare
    :D :D :D

    ti mando un bacione e un megaabbraccio
    (in questo periodo, grazie al tuo bellissimo regalo, ti penso ancora più del solito <3 <3)
    Bacioooooo

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are just too cute-love your sweet little monster cards

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are just too adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your wonderful papers are perfect with these little monsters! What a nice gift! These images are just darling and so versatile, you've done an amazing job featuring them, Asha. Love these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Three fabulous fun cards. Wonderful colours and papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. 3 totally amazing cards Asha, brilliant just like you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well done Asha, all three cards is just adorable. Love the layout and papers you used. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs Anet x

    PS sending you and Rosie lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your creations Asha, ,these are cute cards and images, it’s gorgeous and the beauties added....thanks for always popping into my blog. my internet has been down so sorry if I missed a few lovely cards....♥ aNNie



    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are so cute! It's definitely a monster mash with all those guys. Those are some fun papers you used :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. such fun images-love all the crazy eyes-how much red wine!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm loving all those monsters! These cards are so fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays :)
    Sara
    www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute cards! Love how you matched each one with a different patterned paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  25. These cards are super adorable! Love the monster themes! Thanks for joining the Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your monster cards and those papers! Thank you for inspiring us this week at Through the Craftroom Door. We love all of our participates and would love to have you come back again next week and Join in the Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Asha, These are the cutest monsters ever! Love your paper choices for each card with such attention to matching up something in the image. Fabulous work, my friend !

    ReplyDelete
  29. very cute! love the monsters. :) thanks for playing at party time tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...