Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Christmas Card Club #26: Non-traditional Colours

Good morning, friends! It's the eve of Christmas Eve! Are you ready? I'm  not. In fact, I cannot remember being this disorganised for Christmas... totally unprepared...in utter chaos and, for the first time, I'm afraid.... very afraid that on Christmas Day we'll have a house full of people sitting down for a "Beans On Toast" lunch.

Here are a couple of projects, which I had the good sense to make in advance, for last minute gifts. They are also project I should have posted last week but didn't because misplaced my head in amongst the pile of unwrapped gifts currently cluttering our bedroom! (Please tell me I'm not the only one!)

Here's are a couple of gift card envelopes I made earlier. The first is for the Christmas Card Club's "Non-Traditional Colours" theme. The theme was picked by Margaret. I went for purples, pinks and turquoise with Clearly Besotted's Signature Christmas Additions stamps.





This second batch of cards is for my BioDanza buddies. I'll be giving these to them later today after class. Hopefully they are all too busy and will miss this post...and the surprise will remain intact!  Oh well, at this late stage does it really matter, I wonder?! :)

Again I'm using Clearly Besotted stamps from the Set The Scene collection... this time with more traditional colours.





Challenges:

Christmas Card Challenge #3: Photo Inspiration / AG Christmas
CHNC #208: Urgently Needed For Christmas (my sanity, for starters! lol)
Inkspirational #72: Photo Inspiration



I have to rush now... so sorry. A gazillion things to do and ... I could do with a dozen elves to help me! LOL. Hope all is merry and bright over at your end. Thank you for stopping by and see you soon, my friends!

Beijinhos!


21 comments:

  1. ah Asha....lovely gift cards!....we are busy wrapping those last gifts up and then we are done....Lizzie is doing Christmas dinner for us so a really chilled christmas for us!......hope yours is happy and fun! hugs Xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet late than never. your cards are lovely. I like your choice of non traditional colours.
    All ready for Christmas here. Shopping done just waiting for the big man to call.
    Wishing a Merry Christmas to you and your family. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are all gorgeous sweetie.
    Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All is well here Asha now that hubby has located my missing Christmas pressie! Just need to add some gift tags to the pile of presents and do some cleaning. Love your cards and gift card holder, great stamps. Wishing you a Merry Christmas. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Asha, wonderful gifts and what a cool design for your cityscape card. Have a wonderful Xmas and take care x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops thanks for joining Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning gift card holders. Hope you are managing to get sorted. I would give anything to have visitors on Christmas Day - even if it was just beans on toast LOL!. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic gift card holders Asha.. have a Merry christmas..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a bright and fun card for a dreary day here today.Love the inside too. It is nice to see since it is going to be a warm rainy Christmas Eve-grrrrr. I have everything wrapped, the table is already set, all the decorations are up and I have my outfit picked...oh and I have some swamp land to sell you-hahahaaaa-The place is a mess, I have to buy 1 more gift because my brother gave me his list late, I have tons of presents to wrap and Sunday, part of one strand of my Christmas tree lights went out. Oh and i found an ornament downstairs courtesy of one of the pussy cats. This is ok as I hang the ones they can nab near the bottom and none climb the tree(thankfully)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Asha, beautiful images and colours and super gift card wallets.
    Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year.
    Thank you so much for your ecard, fabby, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic these are Asha. Have a wonderful Christmas, thanks for being a lovely blogging friend x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful cards. I loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fabulous - I have been making Christmas cards all year but didn't think of gift card holders and now, of course, wish I had. Your Santa-over-the-city one is fun, beautifully made and the perfect twist on our photo. Hope you enjoy your Christmas, even if your dinner is beans on toast!( I love beans!) Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great gift cards! Love the skyline on your card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just time for a quick comment, Asha, since the grandkids allowed me some computer time before I head to the airport for the next leg of my travels. :-D I wish I'd thought to make a few gift card holders ahead of time for last minute gifts, and I dearly love these three, especially the one with Santa and his sleigh. May you have a blessed Christmas, my friend, and I'll be visiting again after New Year's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool pocket cards Asha! What a great design. I love your take on Ink photo inspiration, Santa over the city looks fab! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational and have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will make some of these for next year's Christmas too, it's quite practical with some gift cards as gifts... These have really nice layouts and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. All your cards are gorgeous and I am still giggling over eating beans on toast for christmas...wouldn't that make life easier LOL! I hope that you got yourself organised - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely cards and great designs. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great interpretation of the picture. Love your Snowglobe scene! Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...