Hello, folks! It's chucking it down like crazy here. We are being assaulted by little icy missiles. The sky is grey and gloomy. Perfect for crafting. But hey ho... someone's got to finance this addiction!
I've been playing with Chocolate Baroque's latest November release. You can check them out here. There are two new sets. I would describe them as warm, cosy and so perfect for homemade gifts as well as gratitude / friendship cards.
Today I'm going to show you a card featuring the luscious apples from the new Mellow Fruitfulness A5 sheet that will leave Snow White wanting more. I'm also using a leafy border stamp from the new Autumn Edges A5 sheet.
Here's how I made it in 5 easy steps:
1. Ink the edges with TH Vintage Photo DI and randomly stamp the leaf from Autumn Poppy with Antique Linen DI. Stamp the solid leaf image from Autumn Edges with TH Peeled Paint DI about two thirds down.
2. Stamp the apples from Mellow Fruitfulness with Memento Tuxedo Black. Colour with Graph'It markers (Ruby, Tomato, Cacao, Chocolate, Olive, Military and Lime) and fussy cut.
3. Die cut Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circle LG in brown and Spellbinders Standard Circle LG in cream. Ink the edges of cream piece with TH Vintage Photo DI, matt and stitch onto the brown piece.
4. Stamp the sentiment from Pretty Poppies with TH Barn Door DI and adhere to the card base.
5. Add the fussy cut apples and finish with some red & white baker's twine by WRMK.
And now for a close-up. You'll notice that the apples are slightly dimensional. That was a last minute additon. I stamped just the apples, coloured, fussy cut and adhered them to the original image with a few 1mm foam squares. It makes the apples pop... popping pommes!
Let's take these apples to town:
Shopping Our Stash #176: Leaf Me Alone!
Great Impressions November Challenge: Thankful Thoughts
Sentimental Sundays #231: AG
Card Mania #59: Use Your Dies
Craft Dee Bowz November Challenge: Add A Handmade Bow
Get Creative #1: AG Optional Twist - Stitching
Fairytale Stampers #46: Something New - new stamp
Thanks for stopping by today and for all your well wishes. I'm on antibiotics now and will be sorting out that tooth as soon as the inflammation has settled. Wisdom is overrated, methinks! :) Stay warm and dry, chums.