Friday, 19 September 2014

Polkadoodles #38: Sketch

It's Polkadoodles Day, friends! Are you ready for another challenge. The challenge for the next two weeks will be based on a sketch. You can flip it, rotate it or use it as it is as long as the basic sketch is recognisable you're good to go.

This week I'm playing with the Work & Play 5 Festive Hollybobs Collection. You can purchase it as a CD or instant Download. Nikky alos has loads of clear stamps from the Hollybobs Collection.

Here's my card:


Everything you see on this card in from the Hollybobs Collection, except for the
bits of ribbon, glitter and bling.

On the inside I used one of the elements from the Sentiments sheet, also from the
Hollybobs Collection.


Just a few challenges for this card:

Addicted To Stamps #113: Holiday
Dream It Up: Christmas & Holidays
Crafty Little Fairies: Sparkle & Bling
Crafty Girls #27: AG
CHNC Extra September: AG Christmas

Now it's over to you, my friends. Create a project based on the Sketch and link it up over at Polka Doodles Challenge blog by Noon (UK Time) September 19th. The winner will receive 4 Digi Downloads from the Polkadoodles store. The identity of the lucky randomly chosen winner will be announced on Friday, October 3rd, along with the DT's Top 3 entries.

Thank you for stopping by today and happy crafting!

Beijinhos

28 comments:

  1. So pretty and cute. Gorgeous stitching sweetie.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asha this is just so adorable ,I just love it
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab colouring, especially the hair hon! You really do shine at this x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, I like stitching on cards but never get around to doing it.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Asha - this is stunning! I love all the details and your added ribbon! Have a fabulous weekend.Karon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word this is so precious Asha!!! Your little chillis are adorable and colored so beautifully!! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love your layout xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Asha, such a cute image, fab paper and embellishments, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and adorable and lovely colored! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wish the week had more than 7 days and the days more than 24 hours so I could have the time to make all I would like to. Cause I really like this sketch! Your card is so sweet, nice stitched details and lovely color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your Christmas cards Asha! What an adorable couple on this one (which you've colored beautifully too) and the design is terrific. Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Asha, The image is really sweet.great take on the sketch
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very cute and festive. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card, I love the images on your card, so adorable! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Asha I love the Image and your coloring uuuiih I looovveee I wish I can good coloring like yours...the DP you have choosen is so lovely and nice sentiment on green paper...love tbis card too Asha...hugs..Monika

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card Asha. It is so bright and vibrant x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another fabulous card (I'm commenting backwards) - love the pretty papers, the stitched details and the sweet image - great colouring! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So gorgeous hun, love the design xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adore... adore... adore. This image is just perfect for a couple at Christmas you,ve done a fab job with it x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your Christmas card is beautiful Asha, I love the cute image and the pretty papers.

    I have received my Chocolate Baroque stamp, thank you once again for choosing me as your winner and giving me a chance to get one of their beautiful stamps. Have a wonderful weekend. Sending you and Rosie hugs. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  22. So gorgeous, you are so fabulous at the sketch challenges xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet card, Asha.

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is gorgeous, so festive, love the bells on the bow and the stitched details x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your card Asha, wish I could stitch like this! Hugs, Mel x

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...