Friday, 12 September 2014

Polkadoodles #37: Tag You're It

Helloooo Friday! I'm in a festive mood today. 2 reasons: the weekend is nigh AND it's time for a another PolkaDoodles show and tell. I have a Christmas tag to share with you and I simply LOOOOVE how it turned out.

For this project, I dug into my Work & Play Festive Hollybobs CD  (tooo cute!) and I found something curious. They are called Design Sheets ... and? That's where my brained jammed up - how do I use these these. Sure, they are lovely but ....

I printed a sheet out and made this - a TAG. And I used all the paper, elements from just one design sheet. There was enough to decorate both sides. Everything coordinates beautifully, and when you are strapped for time you don't have to trawl through the entire CD looking for matching stuff. The only extras are the ribbons from my stash... and it doesn't need anything else.





A few challenges for this card:

A Creative Romance: AG
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long #27: Non Card Project
Winter Wonderland: Boys Will Be Boys 
C.R.A.F.T. #276: Christmas
Word Art Wednesday #149: AG Inspirational

Now it's over to you, my friends. Create a project based on the theme "Tag It" and link it up over at Polka Doodles Challenge blog by Noon (UK Time) September 19th. The winner will receive a Digital Bundle from the Polkadoodles store. The identity of the lucky randomly chosen winner will be announced on Friday, September 26th, along with the DT's Top 3 entries. So hurry and get crafting!

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a beautiful day and I'll see you again tomorrow with another festive card .... and an update on Rosie.

Beijinhos!

22 comments:

  1. This is a terrific tag Asha. Must be a great CD with all these super images etc. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag - love the candy canes on the frame!!! Wonderful, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE!!! These are so precious!! Love the cute little guy and you've put together some really gorgeous tags here! Now you are doing so great with Christmas! I have ONE card!! LOL!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colourful and cute Asha.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I love them Asha.....I just bought that cd so guess what I am going to be playing!....have a good weekend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great and fun tag! The stripes and candy canes-wonderful tag:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you should be pleased ASha...it's fabulous and actually makes me want to buy that CD rom!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need all the inspiration I can get for tags, I do struggle making these. Such a small space to decorate and I find it hard to add lots of details. Yours is so cute and with lots of detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Asha, I really like images the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love your beautiful Christmas Tag Asha. It is just gorgeous. Have a wonderful weekend. Sending you and Rosie hugs. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the tag you created. It is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Asha your tags are just amazing
    hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable!! Love the papers and how you combined them together. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic tags, Asha! I love the images you have on that design sheet. I've just used my first ever design sheet to make a card and it's a technique I'm going to use again for sure. Thanks for more inspiration. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. cela me fait très plaisir que tu joues avec nous chez CSAYL Asha ton tag est tellement mignon et sympa, plein de joie, biz

    ReplyDelete
  16. So much going on with this tag and it's great.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. first Tag so cute with that sweet Image and lovely coloring and nice color combo Asha and the second one I see a lovely bow there..lovely DP too and I adore all the details...both are adorable..love love this....how are you my friend..see you soon maybe on my Blog..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. so bright and festive x Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...