Monday, 1 September 2014

Eclectic Ellapu September: Hearts

Hello, my friends! Can you believe it's September already?! Where has the month gone, I ask ya! Summer is all but over, school has begun and my fig tree is already shedding it's leaves. Soon we'll be hearing the hoot of Halloween owls and the jingle of the jolly man's bells. Yep, might as well crack open the champers and start the countdown now!

But not before you play along with Eclectic Ellapu. We have 2 new challenges for this month: "Hearts" by the Pinkies and "Lady's Birthday" by the Purplies. You can play either one or both.

Here's my card featuring lots of little hearts. Sorry for the bad picture. I could not get the sun to cooperate with me on this photo shoot!


The top layer is embossed with Crafts-Too Hearts EF and the bottom
half is some scrap paper by Papermania. That cute little owl and sentiment
are from CBS You're A Hoot. The "Birthday" was cut with word die also by CBS.

On the inside I stamped a sentiment from CBS Many Messages.


Challenges for this card:


CAS Colour & Sketch #89: Sketch
Avenue 613 #87: AG + Sights, Sounds or Smell of Autumn
Addicted To Stamps #86: Pastel / Soft Colours
Come And Get It: Things With Wings
Sweet Stampin': Embossing





Now it's your turn to create and link up your labour of love over at the Eclectic Ellapu Challenge Blog. Remember, we have 2 concurrent challenges: "Hearts" for the Pink Team and "Lady's Birtday" for the Purple Team. You can enter both as many times as you wish, but make sure you link up your projects by 11:59pm GMT on September 30th 2014.

That's all from me for now. Thank you so much for dropping in today and have a lovely day, y'all!
Beijinhos!


20 comments:

  1. Very cute and pretty Asha.
    Sorry late with my comment but I have been away.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card - love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely darling, great colors, stitching, curved paper, actually love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely Asha, sweet owl image with fab colours and the heart embossed background is brilliant. I do love how you do the inside of your cards and this one is super, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the pink hearts and the Owl...like back to school:)I love the Birthday cut out-wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and Owl Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Asha, cute image and great design!
    Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon.

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card!! I love that cute owl and the embossed BG!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that cute owl!! The hearts in the background are perfect!! Great take on the sketch too Asha!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. uiiii I luv that Embossing paper it looks adorable with your Image and the DP you choosen Asha..cutge cutee birthday card I luv this too (grewt using the sketch Asha)..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  12. you so know I love the colours in this and the gorgeous embossing x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card, well composed and executed! Thanks for slipping this into our mailbox here at 613 Avenue Create. We appreciate your visit!

    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    Like Us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/avenue613

    ReplyDelete
  14. How gorgeous and cute is this card, love the owl x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Asha! What a darling owl! And of course there's your fabulous "signature" stitching! :) You did a great job with our sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches! Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun card! Love the owl!

    Thanks for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful Card! Thank you for sharing at Come and get in Challenge! It is perfect for our Things with Wings Challenge! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. How did I miss this one, Asha? I know I was gone all week but I thought I peek in even if I didn't have time then to leave a comment. I love this owl! Terrific embossing and the paper is absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet and lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...