Friday, 22 August 2014

Polkadoodles #34: Get Organised For Christmas

Is it Friday already? And soon we'll be asking "Is it Christmas already?!" So let's get ahead of all the festive madness and Get Organised For Christmas - and that, my friends, is the theme for this fortnight's Polkadoodles Challenge.

I made a card using the super lush Work & Play #5 Festive Hollybobs CD. Some of the cute images from this CD are now available in clear polymer stamps. Make sure you check out the Store regularly because Nikky is always adding MORE fun stuff ... and you don't want to miss out.  

Here's my card:

Everything you see on tis card is from the Festive Hollybobs CD ... except the
lace trim, bling and stickles. 

Here's a close up of the image. I've used the digi stamp from the CD, coloured it 
with Graph'It markers,  fussy cut and popped it on foam tape. This image is also
available in clear polymer stamp. It's called Sleigh Time

On the inside I added a little tree ... also from the Festive Hollybobs CD.
Didn't I say this CD is fabulous? :)

Now it's over to you, my friends. Create a project based on the theme "Get Organised For Christmas" and link it up over at Polka Doodles Challenge blog by Noon (GMT) September 5th. The winner will receive a copy of the new Work & Play Collection #5 Festive Hollybobs. The identity of the lucky randomly chosen winner will be announced on Friday, September 12th, along with the DT's Top 3 entries. So hurry and get crafting!

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a beautiful day and I'll see you again tomorrow with another festive card .... and an update on Rosie.

Beijinhos!


22 comments:

  1. I love this Asha, its so bright and cheery!
    have a great weekend!
    hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAy have to break out the Christmas songs while making my xmas cards xx katie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and pretty Asha.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it ASha, the bright colours look wonderful for this little chap and adorned pooch!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous Asha - brilliant make xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very precious Asha!! :) Love the sweet image and your gorgeous festive papers and colors!! You go girl!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous as always love these images xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet and a very beautiful christmas card hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Asha, I so like the image and embellishments, super inside too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, bright and festive card design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Asha I just love your Christmas card
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute, CUTE ! Love the stitching and the decorated inside. Fab coloring, my friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's such a sweet card! You've made a nice little christmasy scene and I like how you colored the images.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a hard time just getting organized! My little work area is a shambles right now but my hubby is making me my own work room:) I love this cute card and how well it is coloured-really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one is adorable and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card and beautiful image Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet image and a great card, just love it.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm having that WHAT?? about September being around the corner! I must be grown up now, because time just flies.
    THis card is adorable! That pup makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. can't beat baby blue for a christmas card. Fab colouring too x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card Asha and love how you always decorate the inside too. Have a great weekend, Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just so much fun!! What a fantastic Christmas scene you have made! I love your little boy and his little doggy and the background paper is so festive! Almost makes me wish it was snowing...almost. lol :)

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...