Friday, 1 August 2014

Polkadoodles #31: Clash Of Colours

Well helloooo Friday! I'm here to remind you of PolkaDoodles current "Clash Of Colours" challenge. If you haven't yet participated in this challenge, you have another week to do so. Head on over to PolkaDoodles Blog for some mid-challenge inspiration.

Here's my offering: a psychedelic birthday card using papers and elements from Sugar Birdies - PolkaDoodles' very first CD... the one that started it all!



If you want to make cute cards in a hurry then this is the CD for you. All I did was add
a couple of googlie eyes and some bling - that's it! It doesn't get simpler than that!

But wait! The inside is just as adorable. A little fussy cutting and it's done!
Challenges:

City Crafter #222: Animal Magic
Die Cutting Diva #176: AG + die cut - scalloped circle
Fat-Tastic Tuesday #46: AG
Delightful Challenges: Bling It On
Scrapbooker PhD #13: Go Digital + Optional Animal
Creative Knockouts #48: Happy Birthday

Now it's over to you, my friends. Create a project based on the theme "Clash Of Colours" and link it up over at Polka Doodles Challenge blog by Noon (GMT) August 8th. The winner will receive a copy of the new Work & Play Collection #6. The identity of the lucky winner will be announced on Friday August 15th. So hurry and get crafting!

Thank you so much for stopping by. Enjoy the day and I'll see y'all again tomorrow!

Beijinhos!

17 comments:

  1. how lovely I adore these owls xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Love the owls and putting one on the inside too, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous Asha, have a lovely weekend
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are these owls! I love the colour combo-so bright and cheerful. I am glad you could make such a cheery card. Please give a hug to Rosie ...and you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and cheerful - really pretty! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and creative card, Asha! Love the bright colors and fun images! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful image, Asha! Those bright colours (not all that clashing I don't think!!) really enhance the design!
    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable cards! The googlie eyes just kill me! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapbooker PhD! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet bunch of owls, I love them! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooo cute Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got my 'clash of colors' card posted this morning. :-D Love the inside as much as the outside, Asha! Those have to be the cutest owls I've ever seen. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just so cute!!! Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is a hoot :) I love the colour combo, and the googly eyes (and glossy eyes on the owls)!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww your card is just adorable, I love the cute owls it just brought I smile to my face. Your first attempt using the CD is just stunning. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love owls - so super cute. Great colors, and I love your gems. Thanks for joining ScrapbookerPhD's digital challenge.

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...