Friday, 18 July 2014

Polkadoodles #29: Add A Twinkle

We're continuing with the sparkly, shiny theme over at Polka Doodles: Add A Twinkle. The obvious choice would be to make a card celebrating the gliterry-est, magical season of all - Christmas! You don't have to make a festive card, just add lots of sparkle and twinkle to your project.

I'm using the brand new Festive Hollybobs Work & Play CD to make my trifold card. This CD is just jam-packed with the most lush papers, elements AND adorable characters. You are going to have so much fun with this CD!

For my project everything , expect for the sheer white ribbon, Stardust Stickles and red bling, came from the CD. Perfect for last minute makes. Here's my trifold card and I've piled each page with festive goodies from the CD :

First page: Love the elf! Adorable little guy...

"Naughty or Nice?" ... that is the ONLY question that matters! lol, 

And finally, on the inside is the jolly ol' man with a pile of  beautifully wrapped
festive smiles! What a fabulous CD!

Now it's over to you, my friends. Create a project based on the theme "Add A Twinkle" and link it up over at Polka Doodles Challenge blog by Noon (GMT) July 25th. The winner will receive a 
copy of the Rose Budd CD worth £17! Generous to a fault - that's our Nikky! The identity of the lucky winner will be announced on Friday August 1st. So hurry and get crafting!

Thank you for stopping by today. I have been absent from the blog for most of this week. My sincerest apologies for that. We've had to weather a pretty bad week. I'm lucky, we are lucky, to have a husband and furdaddy who is a monumental tower of strength. ... Still, I do wish he'd pick up his socks! :-)

Ok, enough gushing! Off you go and make that twinkly project! I'll be back tomorrow with an update on Rosie. Have a grand day, my friends.

Beijinhos!


26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Asha, I like the sweet images and the design, have a lovely weekend
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love all the details and layouts xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tri - fold card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - never seen a tri-fold card before, looks like lots of work but so very effective. Love it! Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great make lovely.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card and glitter always brightens ones' day. I am glad that you have so much support during tough times. Payers and thoughts to you and hope you like the card I created for Rosie (I was thinking of my Katie girl)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello friend!

    I wanted to pop in to tell you how thankful I am for all your wonderful comments during my 100 cards in 100 days challenge! Thank you so much. I wish everyone could have been a winner!!

    BIG (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This card looks nothing but something I could make at last minute, that's for sure, but I do think these images are fabulous! A card that looks equally beautiful on the front as on the inside. Well done, Asha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Sorry to hear its been a bad week. Sending a big hug & hope the coming week is better xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is far too adorable! That Santa couldn't be cuter :) Love & hugs to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love this little elf! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Asha and you've chosen the same elf as I did but you have made such a different card. Super!
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So full and gorgeous Hun and yes naughty or nice is all that matters lol
    Sandie
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card. I love the cute images and the great design. Wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Asha. Hoping your w/e is better. Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Asha!
    Yor card is amazing, there are so many elements to it!Have a great weekend!
    hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. sooo cute Asha I just adore the little elf!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fabulous card, Asha. Great images and the trifold is so cool!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW!! Fabulous card inside and out Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  20. great card love it, have fun and keeep crafting Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. GORGEOUS makes!! So great to have you on the Polkadoodles team sorry it's taken me so long to get round to your blog my lovely friend! Great work!xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful wonderful card, Asha - love the trifold card and your fabulous use of the new CD! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is beautiful hunni.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hope you have a fabulous weekend...a;though i am playing catch up on your blog and it is now the following weekend! lol

    Great card. I had not seen a trifold card before...it is fabulous!

    Love the images and the great design!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...