Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Tuesday Throwdown #193: My Graphico

Oh my!!! The months are rolling by and a third of the year is over! The good news:  it's time to get crafty with Tuesday Throwdown crew! Woohoo! Our sponsor this week is My Graphico and they have some of the best digis, cutting files, cliparts, templates and more from selected designers. It's worth a peek, for sure.

This week we have a Card Recipe for you and it goes like this: 1 Image + 1 DP + Something Purple. For my new home card, I'm using the Castle from My Graphico's Fairy Tale Princess set.

The background DP is from First Edition New Leaf.  I coloured the castle
with Promarkers and added some purple accents to an otherwise neutral card.
I couldn't resist adding some purple bling too!

I love this sentiment by Polka Doodles and had to include it.

Challenges for this card:

Artistic Inspiration #89: Swirls & Pearls / AG - AG
Sentimental Sunday #204: CAS + Sentiment

Now it's your turn, my friends. Create a card based on this week's card recipe: 1 Image + 1 DP + Something Purple . For ideas and inspiration, swing by and take a peek at the of the DT member. Then, link up your project to the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge blog by 3pm PST / 11pm  GMT on Monday, May 5th. And don't forget to have fun!

That's it from me today. Our guests will be leaving on Thursday... so sad. I guess the dogs will be happy to have the sofa back! I have not been doing my usual bloggy visits - sorry for that. Having friends over is a full time job... one that I am enjoying too much! LOL. Normal program will resume shortly. Until then, have a fab week, my friends! 

Beijinhos!

19 comments:

  1. What a lovely castle Asha but I LOVE the sentiment more. Sounds like my house, but then what can I expect surrounded by men!! My lovely animals listen though....at least I think they do!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love this sentiment. I don't know how many times my husband has said "When were you going to tell me?" about something I already told him about. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Asha..and the sentiment is soooo true...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous sweetie. That sentiment is so true and made me laugh.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Asha! Love the castle and the fun sentiment inside! Enjoy your time with your friends! Ours are arriving in an hour and staying until Monday! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Asha , enjoy the last few days with your friends xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great castle and I love love that sentiment LOL! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. The little princess on my card would dearly love to live in your wonderful castle!! So pretty and love the pops of purple. Great sentiment too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hallo Asha, was just thinking yesterday that I cannot believe this month is nearly over. Your card is beautiful the beautiful paper match the Castle image perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card and great saying. Enjoy your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Asha! how true is that sentiment hahaha..fab card ..and have fun with your friends huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowie! this is over the top great! I love that inside sentiment - so funny : )

    Glad to hear you are surviving all the fun!! : ) restful days are ahead!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cool background paper for this awesome image Asha. Love it!!! It is hard to believe how fast this year is flying by lol. Good grief! Hope your upcoming weekend is full of fun and relaxation. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the look of this, Asha! The neutral DP makes a great neutral background allowing the castle to get the attention it deserves. Fun sentiment, and it matches the theme of your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your fairy castle and the stitched outline!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice card Asha , and the words are often right, so it is a very funny card, we can better laugh with it than cry!!!

    Greetings and have a nice weekend!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore this castle, Asha, and your sentiment is too fun (and so true!) Love this card design and your little splash of purple is perfect. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAHAHAHA! That sentiment is beyond awesome. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty and fun card! That sentiment really made me LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...