Monday, 21 April 2014

Pastel Birthday

Hello everyone! Hope you had a great Easter ... and perhaps (like me) you are continuing with the celebrations. Just a quick post from me today. I have a busy week ahead ... urgh. So I forced myself to sit down and make this card for a friend whose birthday is in a couple of days. I'm living on the edge these days... lol.

All stamps from Clearly Besotted.  I did the background on just one piece of  of white 
CS. The polka dots are from Background Builder, stamped with VersaColor Baby Blue. 
I also embossed the white space with the Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots  EF. 

I'm using Fabulous Fuchsias here: for the vine I used Memento Bamboo Leaves and
for the flowers, VersaColor Pink. The butterfly is from Butterfly Wishes stamped with
VersaColor Baby Blue.      

On the inside, more butterflies and a greeting from Fabulous Fuchsias.

Some challenges for this card:


Mojo Monday #342: Sketch
Clearly Besotted Challenge #10: Spring
Shabby Tea Room #215: Pastel Goodness - flowers & polkadots
CAS on Sunday #31: Birthday To Die For
Glitter & Sparkle #81: Easter / Spring Colours - spring colours
Squirrel & Fox #68: Die-cut / Punch - flower & butterfly


Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely evening.
I might go to bed early ... feeling totally exhausted ... sigh ...

Beijinhos!


25 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Asha and the colours are so delicate. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Asha :) really gorgeous colours huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh oooh I love it!! and I am looking at the card you sent me with the same flowers and smiling BIG!!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...full of pretty colors and detail!! Thank you for joining us this week at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Pastel Goodness" challenge!!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness your card is so pretty.
    Love your take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it funny how we always seem to have to make last minute cards! With all the cards we make during the year you should think we would have a ready card at hand. But no! It's exactly the same with me:) your pastel creation is lovely, such a classy design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Asha I like the fresh look the gorgeous flowers and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant card Asha, so fresh and clean. Take care of yourself! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is Gorgeous Asha. Hapy Easter...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a real stunner sweetie, I know your friend will adore it.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Asha! Love the layout and lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This so beautiful and spring like. I like the polka dots. I have made some cards and have to post them now but off to work I go

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Asha! This is stunning. I love the soft pastel colors and the whole layout design. It really reminds me of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. On the edge is where all the fun people are :) This is gorgeous! Love the stitching, and the fu(dangnabbit, the third try & I still can't spell it!) pretty pink flowers are awesome. So springy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your birthday card Asha and the band of polka dots is a fun touch. :) Hope you had a wonderful Easter holiday and that the week goes smoothly for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card. I love the image and the soft pastel colours. A very stylish design.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card - love those stamps and fabulous layers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is very beautiful. Love the soft colours. Thank you fro joining Glitter 'n Sparkle Challenge.
    HUgs from Africa.
    Olga DT G'nS

    ReplyDelete
  19. stunning card Asha, i also like the inside of all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simply stunning, Asha! That colour combination is just gorgeous :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Asha what a stunner this is , love it x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, I really love this! From the design to the color choices, everything is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a great card love the colors. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So very lovely, Asha! Wonderful use of that sketch and I love your soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really love your card. Off to hunt for those stamps.

    Thanks for joining us at G n S.

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...