Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Tuesday Throwdown #187: Tic Tac Toe

Helloooo there, my friends! Are you game for another Tuesday Throwdown challenge? You'd better be 'cause we've got a fun little challenge for you this week: TIC-TAC-TOE.

It's the kind of challenges I enjoy: no need to spend hours thinking about what to do, how to do it etc. Just choose a line from the grid and you're on your way!

This week we are sponsored by the good folks over at Sami Stamps and the DT were given a few adorable digis to play with.

I'm still working hard on my CAS style (NOT easy, I tell ya!), so I picked the bottom line:
CAS - Embossing - Ribbon


For my card, I used Sami's Warm Love digi:

Keeping it simple folks! Embossed the background with 
Crafts Too's Love Hearts folder, tied some sheer white ribbon 
and added one clear bling. Can you spot it? 

I coloured the digi with Promarkers with 2 basic colours:
Blue and Red. (See the bling?)

Just a simple message on the inside.

Just a few challenges:

One Stitch At A Time #204: Use A Digi
Digi Galore #15: AG with Digi
Die Cut Diva March: Emboss It - Love Hearts Embossing Folder & Big Shot

Told ya, I'm keeping it simple! Now it's your turn to play along. If you're stuck for ideas (which I seriously doubt), swing by the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge blog and take a peek at the rest of the DT. Make sure you link up your projects here by 3pm PST / 10pm GMT on Monday 24 March and you're in with a chance to win some great prizes.

That's all from me today. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Beijinhos!




23 comments:

  1. This is lovely Asha, what a great image and the embossed background is perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge idea!! I'm going to give this one a try this week.

    I love your card! your coloring is great! : ) cute image but no wonder she is cold she forgot to put her pants on! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous sweetie, love this image and your layout is super.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card - I love the image - and again with the embossed back ground! I spotted the bling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card, love the embossing and that image is great....lovely colours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Asha, your card is beautiful. I love the cute image and the pretty embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card, sweet image & wonderful design!
    Glad you joined us for the Challenge at One Stitch At A Time, hope to see you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ OSAAT DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a darling card Asha! I love the heart embossing with the cute image and the red, aqua and pink really are a delightful combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and digi Asha. Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Asha, your card is simply gorgeous!! I adore!!
    Have a nice day...
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a darling card!! Love your colors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi asha wow this is just gorgeous!!! I've just fell in love with that cute image she's so sweet! Beautiful colouring and I love the stamped sentiment :)
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Asha - thanks so much for popping over to my blog and leaving a message - looking forward to being part of the Christmas card club and getting some cards made - big hugs - and very well done on the CB DT - you'll have such a fab time! Now following! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Asha, this is darling! You're right - CAS is not easy! Neither is spattering or streaking (OR watercoloring!). Loved this image, and I think you did a marvelous job with your tic-tac recipe. It is so bright & cute, yet you kept it very simple & clean while meeting the requirements of your line! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one of the best winter images I've seen in a long time, Asha! Terrific job on the CAS. I'm doing lots of practicing on it myself. Really love that embossing folder you used.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable image. Wonderful design, I love the stitching on the inside. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet card! The image is cute and the CAS look is fabulous!

    Thank you for participating in this week's OSAAT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute image. What a great card.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute card. Lovely coloring. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck. Hope to see you back again. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is oh so cute!!! Love this didgi and your cute card!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...