Thursday, 13 February 2014

You Are Loved

Hello, my friends.  I'm playing with some new stamps...well, new for me. STAMPlorations. Have you heard of this stamp company? No? You really should head on over to their on-line shop and check out these high quality deep etched rubber stamps. Last December I won set from them called It's All About YOU,  typed and boxed sentiments to mix and match any which way.

There's also a Challenge Blog with 3 challenges a month: a monthly theme and two fortnightly sketches. I'm playing both the challenges with this card I made for my sister. Yesterday she did something so special for me... I just had to make her a card to tell her that she is awesome. It's her second card this week... and yes, she really is that awesome!

I'm doing the tango with CAS again. No patterned papers. The text is from STAMPLORATIONS
It's All About YOU, stamped with Memento London Fog and VersaColor Scarlet. I added a few
random red bling along the polka dot border from Clearly Besotted's Background Builder,
stamped with VersaColor Scarlet. 

Plenty of foam tape for lift: on the border and the entire front panel.

Here's a close-up of the stitching. My sister loves paisley..., and I thought
why not pink paisley!

On the inside, more boxed texts from the same set. I really really
like these stamps. Can' understand why I took so long to get them inky!

Taking my card to these challenges:

STAMPlorations February Challenge: Stamps & Stitches
STAMPlorations Sketch #5
Colour Throwdown #279
Make It Monday #178: AG
Word Art Wednesday #119: AG Uplifting
Creative Moments #36: AG / Love
Crafting By Design #12: Anything For Love












That's all from me today and thanks for stopping by.  The weather has been treacherous lately so stay safe, my friends. Last night, the big bad wind was trying to huff and puff and blow our house down. Luckily it's made of bricks... but that's no guarantee these days, is it?! Take care, y'all!

Beijinhos!

25 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Asha!!!!! fab stitching really love it. I was up all night waiting for a neighbours tree to hit our bungalow hahaha but luckily we are still in one piece and so is the roof! lots of huggles stay safe and warm...Sue xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card, Asha! Love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Asha bet your sister loved it c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...inside and out! Love the unique stitched paisley design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Asha, you rocked our challenges and great use of the stamps..they are such good quality aren't they! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations

    ReplyDelete
  6. This so awesome Asha, the stamps and stitching make it look terrific.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! did you sew each paisley by hand!? You are so thoughtful! I want you to be MY sister... oh, that's right! you ARE my sister!! in Jesus.

    BIG (((Hugs)))

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really gorgeous Asha, I like the design and the colours,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. True grit, is taking time to sew neatly, that stitching is fabulous. Thank you for sharing this with us, we enjoy seeing your unique style.
    Blessings, Carole Word Art Wednesday DT
    Five of your family friendly cards, tags or projects are welcomed each week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How good is this, sewn by hand and with love...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Asha - I like your stitched paisley - so creative - you sister will love it! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations and I hope to see you here next time, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Asha - this took some time, and it's absolutely wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing it in our challenge. It means so much to have you create and share such a wonderful project. May God bless your week, and please stop by again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  13. So original and beautiful, love the stitched paisley pattern, the added bling to some of the spots and those words put together! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, what a stunning design..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card. Love the design and your sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello my friend! :) I adore the stitching details on this card!! Very stunning design for sure!! Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day and I thank you so much for popping by to say hello!! BIGGEST HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  18. It makes me very happy to know that you have a sister THAT AWESOME :) Because I do too! I love the stitched paisleys, that's gorgeous! I hear you on the weather - we're just now in between two winter storms, and everything is a thick sheet of ice. Gross.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Asha, those stitched paisley's are just awesome! Love the creativity in your card and your awesome sister sure deserves a card made by her awesome sister! :o) Thanks so much for playing along with us at STAMPlorations!!! So glad to have you there!!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty! I love the stitching detail on the paisleys. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the stitching detail on this card Asha!!! I know your sister will love it. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  22. How lucky for your sister~ Fabulous, super fun card - love that stitching! Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh this is wonderful and a labor of love for your sister!! All that stitching....sisters are wonderful!! The dots look like they have some shine...love them!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW...look at all the stitching, what a really fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with Stamplorations, x

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...