Friday, 21 February 2014

Hoppy Mojo Friday!

It's Friday and I'm only just posting my MojoMonday card. Too late? Hope not!
It has been a long hectic week of work and haven't crafted all week. So, I pushed myself into my craft room, had a few sterns words with myself and made a card. Aided by some hot chocolate, I made my first Easter card for the year.

I'm using up scraps again... so I can't be sure about the papers I used.
But I am sure about these cute Hoppy Easter stamps by Clearly Besotted.

I stamped the eggs with VersaColor Cardinal and for the bunny I used Memento London Fog
and VersaMagic Sea Breeze for his ears, paw-pads and chest. 

I made a few extra eggs and didn't want to waste them.
If they weren't made of paper I probably would have eaten them! 

Hopping my card over to these challenges:

Mojo Monday #333: Sketch
Clearly Besotted #8: Colour Challenge
Make It Monday #179: AG
Cutie Pie Challenge #63: Spots & Dots
Crafty Girls Challenge #12: AG
Sister Act Cards #45: AG Cards only
Totally Papercrafts #207: Spring



Almost lunch time now and I can hear my tummy growl. All this talk about chocolate eggs may have something to do with it! Thank you so much for stopping and I'll see you real soon. Easter today, Christmas tomorrow <hint>... I think I'll go celebrate with some (more) chocs. Have a fabby Friday, my friends!

Beijinhos!





21 comments:

  1. Asha this is just so fun, inside and out. Love the sewing around the edges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Asha! Love the colors and stamps you used! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh such cute cards...I hanvt even thought of easter yet...but you have given me the urge!...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate eggs....hmmmm....wonder if the corner store has any yet? :D I love the bunny - it looks soft & fuzzy & perfectly Eastery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Asha, love the colours you have put together and that bunny is lovely. Have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate and bunny: what a perfect couple for a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - the London Fog ink looks really effective on the bunny.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Asha!!!! have a great weekend huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Great color scheme and a lovely Easter design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card so cheery & bright x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling card inside and out. Love all the texture and layers you implemented in it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the mix of colours and love that the bunny is grey makes the other colours pop, have a fun weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling! TFS!
    kReN
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous Easter card, love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A little darling of a creation sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is darling, Asha! Love the bunny and all those polka dot eggs, inside and out. Great design, my friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies' Spots & Dots' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is an adorable card Asha, I love the cute bunny and Easter eggs. Pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a sweet Easter card. Loving the bright colours and that sweet little bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A pretty Easter card. I love the colour combination and the cute bunny

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...