Friday, 8 November 2013

Polka Doodles #45: Christmas Tag

Oh look! It's time for another Polka Doodle challenge and this week we are playing with tags. I made a giant tag. Well, it's actually a card shaped like a tag. And just so the tag message really gets across, I threw in 3 more little tags on my giant tag-card. How about you play along with is in this Christmas Tag challenge.

All the papers and elements for my project came from Polka Doodles' über delicious Christmas CD called Home For Christmas. It really takes the work out of your Christmas projects. If you're thinking about getting it now because Nikky is literally giving it away at a very special price of £13.00. Hurry and head on over to the PolkaDoodles Online Store. This price won't hold for long.



The rest of the DT have made some pretty amazing pieces that are sure to WOW you. Make sure you swing by their blogs for a spot of inspiration. In the meantime, here's my little ensemble of tags:

See! I told you I went tag crazy. All papers and elements are from the Home For Christmas. Extras from my stash...twine, ribbon, cardstock and glue! Can't get simpler than that!

Here's a full frontal! Nothing to be ashamed here...it's all good wholesome family fun! I added the ribbon to the base card to make it look like a tag too. 

Tagging my tags over at these playpens:

Cute Card Thursday #294 "Animal Magic"
Incy Wincy Designs "Ribbon, Twine or Fibres"
The Paper Shelter #136 "Winter Fun"
Sister Act Card Challenge #32 "Anything Goes"
Make It Monday #166 "Anything Goes"

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you'll join in this week's challenge...what better excuse to get ahead with you festive tags, eh? Have a creative weekend!

 Beijinhos!

27 comments:

  1. Great job Asha!! I get the message...tags is it!? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tag Asha I like the sweet images and the twine, I so need this cd rom.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic tag sweetie. Gorgeous sweet imag and layout.

    Have a good weekend. I am off to the NEC on Sunday I just hope there is something left for me. Lol!!!

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag and certainly thinking about the CD.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Love all the papers and tags :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas tag(s), Asha! Wonderful holiday images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fab Asha so cute! I've been catching up on all the blogs , have a great weekend Sue xxx huggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Christmas card. thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tag Asha, it's so bright and cheerful. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty and fun card/tag!!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so precious, Asha! Love the way you combined images on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable tag!! Love the images and the added twine! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun design! Really cute tag - it will look great on a Christmas present! I've only made two Christmas tags so far this year. And as I love giving presents I'm sooooo far behind with my tags - I think they're tricky to do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great idea Ahsa and I do love the twine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely, cheerful tag. Thank you for taking part at The Paper Shelter this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great set of tags Asha. Love how you added the ribbon to the main card to fit in with the tag theme. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't help but think of the silly Xzibit meme - We heard you like tags, so we put a tag on your tag, INSIDE YOUR TAG! lol
    I am in love with that chubby little reindeer cutie :) Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning tag and colors Asha. Congrats'on winning the MIM comment prize last week..I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Asha
    Fabulous tags..... Gorgeous... Love the colours.....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. these tags are great, so cute. Seen on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  21. These tags are PRECIOUS!!! Such a fun ensemble Asha~

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bright and fun tags Asha, spotted them on MIM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this Asha, what great images and such fun, perfect for kiddies. Popped over from mim. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...