Friday, 11 October 2013

Polka Doodles #41: Halloween

Here we are, my friends! It's Friday at last and I will end my weeklong flirtation with Halloween with a proper Halloween project with traditional Halloween colours to house some good ol' fashioned Halloween goodies.

Here's my DT offering for this week's Polka Doodles challenge, aptly named "Halloween". Everything for this project came from the Witchie Witchie 2013 Download Bundle which is jam-packed with so many ghoulishly gorgeous digis, papers, embellies and elements. Check it out at the Polka Doodles Online Store. It's a download bundle, so no postage and no waiting.


Here's my Halloween treat box:




Add captionThis is the top of the box and it measures 3"x3". The tree is a pre-coloured element from the Witchie Witchie and  I cut out a circle to make a window just under the branch to reveal a spooky message on the inside.

The box is 1-1/2" deep ... plenty of room for ghoulish treats. To spook up my box I added the grave and pumpkins... all of these are pre-coloured elements from the download bundle.

To decorate the sides I used papers and pumkins also from the bundle.

And on the inside bats fly freely. Just the think to find as you empty your Halloween treats.


Join me in these spooktacular challenges:

Well there you have it! You've seen mine, now show me yours and make it as Halloweenie as you dare. Don't forget to stop by the rest of the DT for fabulous ideas!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see ya soon!

Beijinhos!      


23 comments:

  1. Wow! Phantastisch!
    Danke daß du dein wundervolles Werk mit den Animal Friends teilst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great box,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Asha this is fabulous, I love the papers and the window on the top.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with this box, Asha! I like how you cut out a window so that the beautifully decorated inside can be seen as well. Great spooky scene too, with the owl in the tree, pumpkins and tombstones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great , love the window and the papers used !!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous treat box Asha! Love it. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow eine tolle Karte ist das geworden
    Hab herzlichen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends
    GLG Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic! Love it! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic treat box, Asha! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Asha, this is really awesome!! Love your fun Halloween papers and colors!! Such a neat box! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Asha this is seriously awesome. I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is AMAZING!! Fabulous!

    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an awesome box just fab hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Asha...you have some spooktacular projects lately! This box is fabulous.

    Love the bats flying freely on the inside...lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the clear window - and I think the only thing 'worse' to find in my box of sweets would be spiders. I like spiders, but not in my food ;) Totally fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eine wunderschöne Box. Ich bin begeistert. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Animal Friends Challenge. Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Asha, I missed this spooky delight! What a fab box, I sure hope it is going to be full of chocs xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! what a stunning treat box, I'm coming to yours in Oct 31st!!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week for our Halloween Spooktacular and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is awesome!!! I adore the pumpkins, your coloring and the perfect construction of the box itself. the bats along the bottom are the perfect finish!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous Box Thanks For Sharing At Craft

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...