Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Just a wee tag...

A quick post from me this evening. I made a tag - a thank you tag with a festive feel. I was just goofing around with my latest consignment from Clearly Besotted Stamps. It took me a year to buy this set called Merry Little Christmas....and about time too! And I can't wait t play with the rest... but that's another story for another post!

The tag measures 4-1/4" x 2-1/2" and I rounded the top using Spellbinders Classic Oval die and matted the die on some pale brown CS. Other embellishments: Crystal Stickles, button, twine and blue bling.

I coloured the snowman with Promarkers, The background snowflakes are also from the Merry Little Christmas set, stamped with Memento Bamboo Leaves. The "thank you" greeting is from a freebie set, also by Clearly Besotted.  Although I have the coordinating die for the snowman, I decided to fussy cut it because I was in a hurry to finish the tag and didn't want faff around aligning die and stamp, which usually takes me quite awhile to get right!  Finally, I popped the little guy up on some foam tape.

Some challenges for this tag:
Colour Throwdown #265 - colours
Cutie Pie Challenge #55 "Cute & Tag-tastic"
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #243 "Fussy Cutting Fun"
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge "Christmas Thank You"
Deep Ocean Challenge #63 "Button It Up"
Just Inspirational Challenges "Tags"
Make It Monday #163 "Anything Goes"
Rhedd & Rosie's Challenge #18 "Anything Goes"

That's all from me. Must dash: dinner in the oven, hubby on the sofa and I hear something rumbling downstairs...

Thanks for stopping by and have a cosy evening, my friends!

Beijinhos!

41 comments:

  1. What a cute tag! Great design, Asha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag ! Stamp is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous tag Asha, so sweet..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute ! Love how you put a button on the top instead of a hole/eyelet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag Asha and I love that snowman huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable Asha! I saw it on MIM.
    Hugs, Renee (#77)

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable Asha, love the sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! What a happy snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute little thank you tag Asha. Can't do it without sparkle!! Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tag is adorable and that snowman is a cutie! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute tag. love it.

    Thank you for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely tag Asha.. such a cute snowman.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a delightful tag sweetie.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute tag. I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute tag Asha. Love the stickles in snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This little tag will look great on a Christmas present! Really cute little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your Tag is just to Cute! I seen it on Make It Monday. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy Day to you. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute snowman beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a lovely tag, thank you for sharing with us @ Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is super cute!! Fun tag!
    Going to have to remember your tip for rounding the end with a Spellbinder!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a sweet snowman and your fussy cutting is fab! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Asha how cute is that snowman he looks adorable I love the faux stitching around the tag a great piece of work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's a real cute snowman Asha, lovely tag. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  25. such a sweet snowman.....gorgeous tag!

    thankyou for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Rumbling? YIKES! (As an aside, I was home alone in the shower yesterday, singing & dancing, and the water pressure dropped in half - no appliances running. I'm still scared! lol) Any out of the ordinary occurrences or noises & I am grabbing the broom & some spray cleaner! lol
    I LOVE this tag - that sparkly little snowman is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love tags and the little snowman is so cute! Thanks for playing with us at CTD.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a sweet tag, the snowman is super cute. Thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Adorable!!!!! Thanks for joining us at JIC!
    CIndye DT

    ReplyDelete
  30. AWWW so cute. Thanks for playing along with JIC ( Sian DT)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your tag is sooo Adorable Asha. I saw this on MIM.>loz

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very cute tag Asha! spotted it on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. very cute indeed, Thanks for joining JIC & good luck Pam DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love it! A really cute tag.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  35. So totally cute! Love the sparkle! Thanks for playing with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  36. So cute. Lovely tag. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  37. cute tag! Many thanks for entering the Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your little tag is just precious...love the adorable little snowman and all the sparkle!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great Tag, thanks for joining us this past week at Holly Jolly, sorry was unable to say thanks for playing along sooner, as I had computer issues.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  40. This cute little snowman made me say..."AWW!!" :) I love the added sparkle too! Such a fun tag Asha! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  41. That snowman/woman is adorable!! Love tags!! Thanks for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...