Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #163: Best Friends

Hello my friends! Today is the last day of our summer vacation and this is my scheduled post. My blog has been running on auto-pilot for the past 3 weeks - unbelievable! But I dare say I pulled it off fairly well.

Over at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog we are celebrating the start of a brand new challenge sponsored by the good folk at Robyn's Fetish  and the theme this week is "Best Friends". I made this card for my best-est best friend forever - BBFF. There is no else like her and I am so blessed to call her my sister.


The paper is from Dovecraft's Sugar and Spice 8x8 pad. No greeting on this card because the paper comes with a perfect description of my sister. To jazz things up, I added a few pink blings.

This adorable image called "Best Friends" by Robyn's Fetish. I coloured it with SN markers. For cutting and layering I used Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Circles dies. 

The sentiment inside is from Chocolate Baroque's "Loving Sentiments" set... and I cannot think of a better way to describe my dear sister.


Now it's your turn to play along, and pay homage to your best friend. For more ideas and inspiration, visit the rest of the Tuesday Throwdown DT. Don't forget to link up your project over at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog and you could just win a prize for your effort.

That's all from me. Today is the last day of our 3-week summer vacation. We leave Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia at 11:15, westward bound to Charles de Gaulle Paris and connect to Lisbon, Portugal. And then we start counting the days for our next vacation!

Beijinhos!


13 comments:

  1. I love those fun colors! Those sentiments inside the circles are so fun. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Asha, I like the image,and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the colors are terrific Asha and I love the design. Inside sentiment is a fave of mine. :) Hope your holiday was fun and memorable.
    Say a prayer for me, just lost my special kitty to liver cancer. I know you totally understand the bond between pet and their human. ;) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and adorable. Glad that you have had a fabulous vacation. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card. Have a safe travel back home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. Love the pretty image and its coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card and love that sentiment Asha safe journey home huggles hun Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWW!! This is really precious and I adore that sentiment!! Love the colors too!! Hope you have safe travels home my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card Asha. Super cute image and the perfect sentiment for a BFF. Safe travels home. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card for your sis Asha, I love the fun dp that describes her and your inside sentiment if one of my favs :) Hope you had a fabulous vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is so cute Asha - I bet she will adore it. Sorry I haven't been by - I knew you were on holiday and never expected you to schedule your posts for THREE weeks!! Well done you!

    Anyway just wanted to say welcome home. Will be back soon.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These two are just the sweetest little buddies, Asha, and they are perfect as best friends! Love the stitching sand your coloring. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute lil bunnies, Asha - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/09/52-card-pickup-236.html

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...