Friday, 27 September 2013

Polka Doodles #39: More Than One Fold

Wooohoooo! It's the weekend....well almost. And here's another reason to be happy - an brand new challenge over at Polka Doodles Blog and its called "More Than One Fold". Ooooh it's a fun theme and and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

For my DT project I made this variation on a square trifold card. I'm using papers and pre-coloured digi from Polka Doodles' adorable Angelberry CD.



I'm using kraft CS for my card base. The greeting is also from the Angelberry CD. There's that cute angel peeking from a window.

Open the card and you see this: I layered angel on die-cuts and gave her a generous halo made on re and blue bling.

Here the inside of the card. Isn't that reindeer paper adorable?

And to finish: some sheer ribbon tied in a bow.

And now for some early Christmas fun:
ABC Challenge V for Very Cute
Emerald Faeries #47 "Magical Creatures"
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round - September "Christmas Fairies with Sparkle"
One Crazy Stamper - September "Christmas"
Make It Monday #159 "Anything Goes"
A.R.T Challenge #16 "Anything Goes"
CHNC Challenge Extra - September "Anything Goes Christmas"

I hope you play along this week. Here's your chance to do something other than the usual one fold card. So hop on over to the Polka Doodles Challenge Blog and join the fun! I can't wait to see what you create.



And why not take a peek at the Angelberry CD. It's jam-packed with winter goodies... go on, treat yourself. It's only £11.99 ( €14.30 / US$19.30) with free postage worldwide. It's Christmas everyday at Polka Doodles!


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting, my friends.

Beijinhos!

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Asha. A really clever fold. Hope she doesn't get a headache from sporting that halo!! Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Asha, I like the design and of course the gorgeous Angel.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Asha, I love this fold - fabulous choice of papers and the Angel :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I do love those reindeers!! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Asha, this is really stunning my friend!! Really gorgeous image and I love your fold design as well!!...might need to check that out! :) Hope you enjoy your weekend my friend! HUGS

    P.S. I am following you through your google friend connect, but I am further back in the photos! LOL!! But I follow you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Asha! Love the unique design and the colors! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Christmas card Asha, love the design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Asha! great design huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your trifold card is beautiful Asha, I love the papers and image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the pocket design of this card - great idea and it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your lovely Christmas card for CCAYR 'Christmas fairy with sparkle' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clever fold for this awesome creation . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for adding for my CHNC challenge extra for September x

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable and very creative! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at A.R.T. and joining our ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE!
    Darlene
    A.R.T. DT
    A.R.T. Challenge Blog
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...