Monday, 30 September 2013

Noël

Hello there, crafty cronies. It's time for another Mojo Monday offering. I'm kicking off the week a Christmas card and here it is:


No DPs... yay! I embossed the green CS with Craft-Too's Daisy folder. No stitching either. Instead, I drew a border with a Gold Sharpie.

The baubles are from Chocolate Baroque's "Stained Glass" set, heat embossed in gold and coloured with Promarkers. Then I added big blobs of Liquid Pearls by Ranger and finished it off with little gold bows.

The greeting is from Waltzing Mouse's Say It Loud Winter set, heat embossed in gold and Stickles Dry  Glitter.

On the inside I stamped a greeting from Chocolate Baroque's Warm Christmas Greetings using Memento Cottage Ivy.

And now for some festive fun:
Mojo Monday #313 - square sketch
Make It Monday #160 "Anything Goes"
Simon Says Stamp Monday "Say It With Stamps"
Christmas Card Challenge #44 "Anything Goes"
CHNC #144 "Use 3 Main Colours"
Just Add Ink #184 "Just Add Bows"
Totally Gorjuss "Traditional Christmas Colours"
Crimbo Crackers #51 "Embossing"

Thanks for stopping by, my friends. I hope the sun is shining where you are. It's chucking it down here... big time! Haven't seen the sun for days. It's true... summer is over! Stay warm!

Beijinhos!


22 comments:

  1. Fab card Asha! I seem to remember having a pair of earrings just like that in the 80's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty dangling ornaments. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those baubles Asha, such a pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas card, the baubles are gorgeous as is the embossed backdrop. Lovely elegant sentiment. Great design. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous baubles and great embossing! Spotted it on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you've made a wonderful card using plain papers. The embossed pattern and sparkle makes it really Christmasy, and I love the traditional look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous traditional Christmas card Asha, love the baubles..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Christmas card, love the stamped and embossed beaded baubles!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the elegance of your card design. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous christmas card Asha. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW - fabulous embossing and love the ornaments - and wow to no DP's :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Christmas card is beautiful Asha, I love the ornaments and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. FAB XMAS CARD aSHA,LOVE THE EMBOSSED BACKGROUND
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Christmas card Asha. Love those baubles. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic christmas card Asha. I saw this on MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, Asha!! I love the embossed BG and those embossed ornaments are fabulous!!! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, Asha - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 144 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I'm sorry, Asha - I am so silly - you made this card in September, so it can't be linked for my October challenge - but I'm sure you'll be making others that you can link! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous holiday cards, Asha. Love the beautiful embossed background and ornaments. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I too love the embossed background Asha and love the main Images too ...what a great idea to put the two ornament...I put your name on my BLOG I LOVE TO VISIT on the left side...also it is easy for me to look at your blog and back here again...hope you like to visit me too...big hugs from me in Germany...(where do you live Asha)...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great embossing! Pretty! Thank you for joining Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N, CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...