Monday, 16 September 2013

Happy Birthday

Hello my friends, we meet again! I owe you all an apology. I haven't been visiting much. In fact, I haven't posted much on my blog since we got back from our vacation. Somehow work is getting in the way. Today I made some time to be crafty and after dinner I will make a few rounds.... hopefully before I crash face-down on the keyboard.

I have a quick make for you - a birthday card I made for a friend. He'll be 32 tomorrow. I was 32 once.... a very long time ago.


No patterned papers. I stamped the background with a row of presents using Rhubarb Stalk and Danube Blue. Look carefully - I threw in a few red bling!

The greeting and balloons are also from this set. I let the twine hang loose.  

Just a simple message on the inside.

Inks: Memento Rhubarb Stalk, Memento Danube Blue

And now for some challenges:


So that's it form me. I'm off too see to dinner and I'll be back after that to snoop around your blogs! Thanks for stopping by and I'll be seeing ya!
Beijinhos!

16 comments:

  1. Oh Asha I've just logged into my blog and your card caught my eye. It's fab I love it. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card ! Love the stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Asha! Yeah other things get in the way sometimes but you'll get there eventually! I remember, only just, being 32! Lovely card, I'm sure it week be treasured. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - this is such a fabulous card - love all that stamping! Sometimes, when we have a long vacation it takes a while for our bodies and minds to get back in the right order of things. Take care and have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love all the stamping. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Asha
    Fabulous take on the challenge....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you've stamped up the background on this one Asha!! The colors are brilliant for anyone's birthday! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stamped back ground and a lovely simple design . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  9. The stamped gifts make a great background for a birthday card. The design is great for a 32 year old man!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card, Asha! Such a simple design but so stunning! Great idea stamping all the presents on the background. Love your little pops of red bling. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was thinking I had not seen one of your fab creations for a while-should have realised pesky work was the reason!!
    This is a great card to return on my friend-love the stamped pressies and just the right amount of bling for a guy card x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous,love the design and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun and fab card! Bright, cheery and LOVE the twine you added to the balloon! So glad you joined us for our String it Up challenge at Cards for Men!
    Michelle B.
    CFM Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and beautiful layout and colors Asha..I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Asha, love the stamped background. Thanks for joining in with our Magnificent Men challenge at Ooh La La this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xxdx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this, very graphic and trendy - perfect masculine card! Thank you very much for joining in the Clearly Besotted challenge x

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...