Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Thinking Of You

Hello, my sweet friends! I'm bringing you another scheduled post, my friends.  We're still away, but nearing the end of our summer holidays. This is not a DT post - just something for all of my wonderful friends and followers who have been stopping by and leaving such lovely comments. This is me telling YOU that I'm thinking of you!

I made an easel card with papers from PolkaDoodles Sugar Birdies CD. It is probably my favourite collection, and certainly my  go-to CD for sweet paper and images.


The image is from PolkaDoodles Bonbon Belles Double CD Collection. I coloured her with SN and Promarkers. For cuttings and layering, I used Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Circles dies. To finish, a bow in sheer white ribbon.
 

And some foam tape for dimension and to help the easel stand. 


Challenges for this card:
Make It Monday #155 "Anything Goes"
Word Art Wednesday #95 "Anything Goes" with an uplifting sentiment
Die Cuttin' Divas #130 "Just Because"
Crafty Sentiments "Make It Girly"
Bearly Mine Challenge #101 "Digi days" - digi stamp and papers

And if you are curious about the the image I used on my card, head on over to the Polkadoodles On-line Store and check out this is lovely Bonbon Belles CD.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are having a lovely day.

Beijinhos!





20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hope you are have tons of fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely easel card. You have coloured the image beautifully x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, love the big bow
    thanks for playing with us at crafy sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Asha sounds like you have been having a ball! huggles hun Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asha, your easel card is so pretty. Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful easel card, love the colours, papers and I too love that image! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful cheery easel card. I love all the bright reds on this cute little card, great coloring on your pretty little girl. The sheer ribbon is so perfect against the swirls of the dp. Thanks for joining as a follower & TFS such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Asha...hope you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great easel card; adorable image. TFS at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful image on your fabulous easel card. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous summer card Asha...Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous card and image Asha. Visited from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous car, Asha! Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning design and gorgeous coloring Asha!! Hope all is well my friend! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. FAB colouring Asha, enjoy the rest of your hols x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastic easel card!! Your coloring is fabulous! I really like the way you die cut the image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool easel/fold card, Asha. I don't know how to make these so I'm always impressed when I see them. Thanks for sharing with us, and have a great week.
    God's blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous image and fab card! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous card! Love the colors and image you used! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope you're having a great time on holiday, Asha! What a lovely idea to schedule a post letting us know you're thinking of us. It's such a pretty girly card. Beautiful coloring and a great design!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...