Monday, 22 July 2013

Pink Lady

Why Pink Lady? I happened to love this yummy summer cocktail. It's gin-based and gets its gorgeous luscious colour from grenadine.

Good evening, my crafty friends. My Monday is almost over and here I am with my MojoMonday offering - a birthday card which I'll add to my tiny stash of similar cards. When I say tiny, I really do mean tiny as the so-called stash is all of 3! Here is the latest addition:

The patterned papers are from Papermania's Parkstone Pink 6x6 pad. Embellishments include lace, pearls, ribbon, twine - all in pink and white. I've 2 Spellbinder dies Deckled Rectangle and Ribbon Tag. The greeting is by WMS stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black.

The focal image is from Chocolate Baroque's "Indian Textiles" set, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Promarkers. ( Pink Carnation, Rose Pink, Dusky Rose, Pale Pink, Pear Green and Lime Zest)  

I decided to keep the inside empty...fro now.

Some challenges for this card:
MojoMonday #303 - sketch
The Ribbon Reel Challenge #58 "Rose Cottage" - photo inspiration: white, pink flowers, ribbon & lace
Whoopsi Daisy "Use 2 Or More Die-cuts"
Through The Purple Haze "Flowers"
Craft Your Passion #172 "Happy Birthday"
Paper Playtime #15 "Pattern Paper"
Eureka Stamps #49 "Happy Birthday"
Make It Monday #150 "Anything Goes"














Thanks for stopping by and I'll see ya tomorrow for another fun Tuesday Throwdown challenge. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Beijinhos!

24 comments:

  1. Love your elegant card Asha! The colors and image are so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and beautiful coloring Asha. Spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice take on the sketch. Love your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty Asha. Now your stash is up to four. Getting less tiny by the minute! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Asha
    Very pretty card . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Gorgeous. Love the pastel colours x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - I love that stamp - and there was me thinking it was the name of the flower, not a drink LOL! Fabulous creation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is really gorgeous Asha!! I love the pinks and the yummy ribbons you've added!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this one, Asha! Such gorgeous paper and that lace trim is marvelous. Gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Card Asha - i love the pink and purple mix....very well made and i love your comments on how to make and materials...your recipe....lovely indeed.

    fiona DT
    Through the Purple Haze

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful, feminine creation! I'm a GT girl, but I've never tried Pink Lady before. - It sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card! I've not seen that stamp before -- it's beautiful! And I like how you turned the sketch on its side.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Asha! Just gorgeous! That is a beautiful stamp and I love your background papers!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

    Darcy DT
    Through the Purple Haze Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  14. Asha, this card is gorgeous. The pretty paper creates a wonderful background for this gorgeous stamp. I love the mixture of textures from the ribbon, trim, twine, stitching, and deckle edge. Thanks for joining our Happy Birthday challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. Your creations are always a treat to view.
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card - saw it on mim x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty.You've shaded the image beautifully and it stands out so well against the backdrop of soft pinks.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are #3, #4, #98, #152, and #154.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark… and become a follower.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a beautiful and elegant card Asha. I love the soft pink and flower image. The lace round it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That DP is glamorous and delectable to look at. I love the combination of paper and image and the all over softness and classiness to your card is GORGEOUS!!! Beautiful work Asha :)
    hugs to you and I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  20. really pretty card - fabulous! Thanks for joining us at whoopsi daisy and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such lovely pattern papers! Beautiful colored flower! Thanks for joining TRR!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very feminine and gorgeous! Love the image.

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...