Sunday, 28 July 2013

Eclectic Ellapu #40: Anything Goes

Hello there! We meet again for another Eclectic Ellapu challenge and the theme for this week is everyone's favourite: Anything Goes. Throw caution to the wind, indulge in some creative madness and do whatever you like.

I decided that showcasing my madness may not be in anyone's best interest - least of all mine - so I'm playing safe and made this birthday card instead.


The patterned papers are from First Edition's "Isabelle" 8x8 pad. I wanted to keep this card simple, so no fancy embellishments - just some gingham ribbon in aqua.

 The image is from Chocolate Baroque's Seashell Collage set, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Graph It pens. I applied some Crystal Stickles on the water and did some sponging with TH's Broken China for the sky.   

Loads of room here for a birthday message.

Challenges for this card:

Catch the Bug
Crafty Calendar

You've seen my project for this challenge, now it's your turn to make something and link it up at the Eclectic Ellapu Challenge Blog. If you need a little creative nudge, why not visit the rest of the DT. You've sure to walk away with tons of ideas. So get cracking folks! You have until 24h00 Saturday next week before the linky party ends.  Good luck and I'll see ya soon!

Beijinhos!


17 comments:

  1. This is a great image Asha..can I ask your opinion on the graph its?? I have lots of promarkers but was wondering what they were like huggles hun Sue xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely asha. I really like those DP...they have a nice masculine feel and by adding the blue cardsoick and ribbon you could give it either a guy or a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project. Always so happy to see everyone having fun in crafting.
    Tabitha
    The Desire to Create is one of the Deepest Yearnings of the Human Soul.
    Tabitha's Designs Blog
    Low priced fun Digi Papers and stamps:)
    Thank you for joining us over at Craft Lovin Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card - love the papers and wonderful image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous male card sweetie....I really struggle with mens and you make it look so easy. Glad you one of my eclectic girlies xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card I love them papers and that image is great
    Hugs
    Kelly - EE Teamie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a MAGNIFICENT card, Asha! I love that image. I'm just crazy about seagulls so this one really draws me in. Great coloring and paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous design Asha!! My dad loves seagulls and he would really like this! Beautiful job my dear! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the image, love the design, love the papers. I love nautical themed cards and I love male designs! Actually, there's nothing about this card that I don't love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Asha, love the sea gulls image & great design!

    Glad you joined us for the challenge at Southern Girls, see you back again soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect colours for a coastal inspired card - just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Asha - love the seagulls!!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the papers you used for this card Asha, they go so well with the image. :) Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card, thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card. Fun image and papers. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful masculine BD card, lovely design! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...