Monday, 10 June 2013

Birthday Mouse

So here we are my friends, another Monday. We have the day off work today but instead of resting we tackled all those pesky chores that we keep ignoring. Let's just say we no longer need a machete to make our way to the bottom of the garden.

Here's my Mojo offering for this week. It's a simple birthday card for my stash. I use the term loosely since this card is my stash.


The papers are from Basic Grey's "Hello Luscious" 6x6 pad.

This adorable image is by Sweet n Sassy called Flowers From Cocoa. Isn't he adorable? I coloured the image with SN and Promarkers, cut it out with Spellbinders Label 10 and inked the edges with TH Peeled Paint. The greeting is from WMS Say it Loud set, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.

To jazz things up I have a punched lace border treatment, some sheer ribbon and pearls.

Nothing much going on in the inside.


I'm playing along with MojoMonday #297 - sketchThe Ribbon Reel Challenge #55 "Treasure Pearls"No Matter Which Challenge #10 "Bingo" - diecut, pearls, border punchChallenges 4 Everybody #22 "Anything Goes"Opus Gluei #158 "Birthday" and Stamping Sensations June Challenge "Summer Blooms".

Thanks for stopping by. I'm going to take on another chore...one that I have been postponing for a very long long time...clearing my craft room....sigh. Have a productive Monday, y'all!

Beijinhos!


19 comments:

  1. Oh what a little cutie Asha. Hope all is well with you. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! That mouse is adorable and your coloring is beautiful Asha! I am always impressed when I see the inside done as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card,great image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Asha, with lovely summer blooms! The background paper is perfect for it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Asha good luck with cleaning out the craft room I go in and to do that and I'm not seen for hours!!! LOL huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful. Image looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the papers and sweet image and what a fabulous border! TFS and enjoy the cleaning of your craft room - its always a good thing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Asha, yet another gorgeous card, image is so cute and naturally I love how you jazzed it up!! Have a good week and hope it is not as busy as last week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Asha! I love Cocoa Mouse and you've done a fabulous job coloring him and his flowers. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, hahaha I loved your comment about your garden - I fear mine is in need of some attention too! Onto your card - I love the sweet mouse and how you coloured him. The papers and die cuts are all wonderful too - thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Ribbon Reel Challenge too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Asha this is beautiful! Love the dp and image together! Sounds like its a good thing you had the day off to take care of the garden ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very pretty and summery Asha.

    Thanks you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a clean design, but you've still managed to put lots of details on this sweet card, such as the stitching, the punched border and the sheer ribbon. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so in awe of your stitching Asha. ;) A beautiful card with loads of detail on it. Hopefully some of your energy will rub off on me lol. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card, love that dear little mouse and his bunch of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful card Asha. I love the cute image and the border punch looks wonderful
    Thank you for taking part in the No Matter Which Challenge this month
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card, Asha! Pretty colored bouquet! Thanks for joining TRR!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this card, very cute mouse. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your Cute Choice of Image! love that you have showed the inside of your card and finished lovely with the Edge Punch!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...