Monday, 6 May 2013

With love ... on Monday?!

Well, well, well. What d'ya know! It's time for another Mojo Monday card. This one came together very quickly with bits and pieces lying about on my extremely messy craft table, in an equally messy craft room. I really must tidy up. While ponder on that (rather futile) project, I'll leave you with this humble concoction:

The patterned papers are from Papermania's Lincoln Linen collection. I embossed the top half  with Cuttlebug's Argyle EF.

The sentiment is from WMS's Fancy Phrases, stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa. For cutting and layering I used Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle dies.

Embellishments: sheer white bow, button, ribbon, cream lace and pearls. 

On the inside I used up the last remaining piece of patterned paper.

The sketch for this card is from MojoMonday #292 and for ideas and inspiration I had a look at these challenges: The Shabby Tea Room #165 "Photo Inspiration + Dry Embossing & Stitching for Texture"Catered Crop.com "Make An Impression - Embossing"; Stamping Sensations May Challenge "Embossing & Texture"Challenges 4 Everybody #19 "Anything Goes"Paper Playtime #9 "Emboss: Dry or Wet";  Craft Dee BowZ May Challenge "Anything Goes With A Handmade Bow"Artistic Inspirations #40 "Monotone" and Ribbon Girls May Card Challenge "Add A Button".




That's all from me today. I wish y'all a productive Monday...always a drag for me! Thanks for stopping by.

Beijinhos!





26 comments:

  1. Lovely card Asha. My craft room is getting blitzed tomorrow ... well that's what's in my head just now! It really is a tip but I know where everything is! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Asha,
    Love the colors.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may have been fast Asha but it looks fantastic. Have a lovely week. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is stunning, so glad you played along with Mojo Monday...have a super week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Asha I have those papers and haven't used them yet! LOL big huggles hun Sue xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My work table is an absolute tip Asha!! I have been sorting things out and moving things around in my craft room - now I haven't a clue where anything is! I love the Lincoln Linen papers and use them all the time. Love your card. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZER!! You've done such a gorgeous job with the MOJO sketch today my friend!! Gotta love that stitching and the beautiful bow!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Asha - love love the colours and what a fabulous sketch to follow. I have to make Andy a birthday card and this would be a great sketch to use. Unfortunately I won't be able to enter the challenge though as I can't show it until after the 15th:-) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is fabulous. Great for a male card. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ this month.
    Barbara CDB DT coordin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Asha!! I love the soft browns ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness Asha, I love everything about this card! The design, colors, and sentiment are perfect. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a very elegant creation Asha.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore this colour combo and you say this just came together! Well came together by an expert!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, love the colour combo and embossing. My table and craft room is eternally in a tip :( some day I WILL be organised!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Asha, love the colours! Perfect for our challenge this month. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! Love this design, Asha, kind of shabby chic for a man! Or a woman for that matter! Love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi There, hope you are doing well. This is perfectly CAS, love those MOJO sketches. Love your take on the sketch and the colors.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is one gorgeous card. I love CAS cards and this is delightful. Thank you for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All the shades of brown are so pretty!! Beautiful take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this! So elegant. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, love the colors, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I appreciate you shared it!
    Very great idea!
    It's one informative article for the viewers and users.
    Simran Kaur
    Accounts Software For Small Business

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such sweetness.. love all the texture and great colours!! Thanks for joining our challenge over at TSTR this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the colour scheme and the design, and there's plenty of embossing and texture for our challenge! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just love the subtle colors on this card, Asha. Nice textures.

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...