Thursday, 30 May 2013

Hello, My Friend!

Hello, my friends! Today I am a Guest Designer at Aud Sentiments Challenge #81 and I made a friendship card using the adorable "Little Bear" digi by this week's sponsor Stamp Art Design. I'm planning on giving this card to an equally adorable young man of 6, who just lost his front tooth... bless him!


The papers are from Wild Rose Studio's "For Men"

Here a close- up "Little Bear" and his friend. I coloured the image with SN and Promarkers. For cutting and layering I used Spellbinder Circles and Scalloped Circles dies.

I cut the sentiment out with Spellbinders Grommet Tags die, used a couple of eyelets and tied little blue bows with some twine. 

 What do you say to a little boy who thinks he's lost his tooth because he's OLD?!  

In the meantime, I'm taking Little Bear to the following parties: Inkspirational Challenge #22 "Anything Goes"Crafty Sentiments "Show Us Stitching - Real or Faux"Simon Says Stamps Challenge "Anything Goes" and Lady Anne's Challenges "Nana Vic's Anything Goes". I hope you'll play along with Aud Sentiments Challenge #81 and don't forget to use the word "Friend" in your creation.


That's all from me today. Must dash - I hear Mr C loading the dishwasher and I need to rescue.... the dishes. Thanks for stopping by!

Beijinhos!


22 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! Thank you so much for sharing it with us over at Crafty Sentiments. Hope to see you again next week. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - super cute image and wonderful colours. Love that paper!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Asha! Know what you mean about rescuing the dishes, must be a man thing! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Asha! This is just so cute!!! LOVE your darling image and wonderful coloring! Such a sweet summery card! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DARLING card Asha!! The little image and fun colors are perfect for a 6 yr old ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card, you have finished it off beautifully - great attention to detail! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments for our Stitching Challenge! I hope we see you again for our next challenge and good luck in the draw! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Asha,
    Congrats on the GD! Sweet little image and loving the funky striped paper-great for a little friend!
    Lets try to catch up soon-missing you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so sweet Asha! I just love this little guy. Hope all is well with you and congrats on the GD, well deserved! I'll be back to catch up on all of your crafty goodness soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Asha, This is just too cute! I love Kathryn's digis and this one is no exception. How fun that you are GDT for Aud Sentiments. I really love their challenges.
    Sorry to have been missing over the last couple of weeks but all the traveling has just eaten up time I normally use to visit my fav blogs. Hope you'll forgive my not commenting individually on everything you posted while I was MIA. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute image and beautifully coloured. Love the scalloped circle. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next week! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an adorable little card for a 6-year old! I think you colored the teddy really well - he looks very huggable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card and love your colour scheme. As to what to say to the "ancient yet young boy", I think I'll leave that to you ... lol

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfection - don't forget to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-222.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw! This is so cute!!
    I haven't used eyelets in awhile, but they are a great touch. I need to dig mine out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card. love the look on the bears face. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Sharon
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww this is so cute, love the sweet image and all the detail. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet sweet card Asha, great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just adorable Asha !! Such a sweet image and super stitching !! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week !!

    hugs Diane xx

    PS my heart goes out to you for the loss of Snoopi.......

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is super cute. Totally cheerful! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this great Image and lovely colours.Thank you for joining us at Nana Vic's anything goes challenge at Lady Anne's. Hugs Tania xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet card, Asha. You've showcased Little Bear and his froggy friend beautifully. Congrats on your GDT with this challenge. It's been a pleasure to sponsor for you. xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...