Sunday, 19 May 2013

Eat Cake and Be Merry

Good morning everyone! I'm back with a DT offering for Eclectic Ellapu. It's a very special week because we have a few... quite a few ... new members in the team. The EE fam is growing and now you get twice as much talent to inspire you each week. Hop on over to Eclectic Ellapu to meet the new members of the team. Our lovely boss-lady Elaine has managed to nab some super talented ladies, that's for sure! 

This week it's Challenge 30  and we're playing an ol' favourite of ours (and yours!): "Anything Goes".  So, ink up your stamps, crank up the die-cutting machine and let's get this show on the road!


I made a birthday card.... there's a surprise! The papers are from Bo Bunny's "Blast Off" 6x6 pad.

For my focal image I have Louby Loo's Pippin the Mouse and this one's called Birthday Pippin. ...love those big ears! I coloured him with SN and Promarkers.

The sentiment is from Chocolate Baroque's Birthday Words set , stamped with Memento Espresso Truffle . For cutting and layering the sentiment I used Spellbinders Grommet Labels die; for the image I used Spellbinders Postage Stamp die. To finish: some ribbon, twine and a couple of eyelets.

On the inside I stamped a greeting from WMS Compact Sentiments set.

I'm takin' Pippin to the following parties: Delightful Sketches "Bingo - Patterned Paper, Ribbon, Stitching"One Stop Craft Challenge #229 "Anything Goes"Our Creative Corner "Anything Goes"Pumpkin Spice Challenge #20 "Candy or Anything Sweet"Crafts 4 Eternity "Sweet Tooth"Sister Act Card #7 "Anything Goes"4 Crafty Chicks "Birthday Birthday Birthday" and  Crafts and Me Challenge #133 "Use a Digi".

That's my card for this week. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to swing by the Eclectic Ellapu Challenge blog and have some fun. It's Anything Goes and you really have no excuse to let your hair down! See you at the linky party!

Beijinhos!

21 comments:

  1. It's such a sweet little card! I like the papers and the image is so cute and nicely colored! I like how you made the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright birthday card, always nice to see someone using a DD image too! Thank you for playing along with us @ Delightful Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Asha, Gorgeous card, Love that sweet image coloured beautifully..Wonderful inside & out... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute Asha. Isn't he adorable and a fab make hun. I am so pleased you are an Eclectic. Hugz always Elaine xx
    PS the new talent are emerging with the already talented Eclectics xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the colours and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable birthday card Asha! I love how you colored this image and matched the dp's to it. The gingham ribbon is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful birthday card! This image is super cute and I love your colors! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges!
    Jackie W :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card Asha, I love that image!!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, love the image!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card - love the fabulous cute image!!! Lovely colours and great papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card! Very cheery! Love the cute image. I might have to go check out EE.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicely done, thanks for playing our Birthday Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun birthday card!! That's such a sweet image!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun image, and a bright cheerful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card, that's a really fun image! Thanks for joining our Shop Pumpkin Spice Candy/Sweet challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A cute fun card!!! Now I want some cake ;)
    Thank you very much for joining us at OurCreativeCorner!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awe this card just makes me smile. I love the colors and image you used. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well Asha, I think I would be merry too if I was eating cake. What's not to like about cake? Great image and coloring sweetie!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw my daughter is a huge Tom & Jerry fan and absolutely loves this card - as do I!!! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...