Monday, 20 May 2013

Birthday Kitty

Almost midnight and I staggering in with my Mojo card. It's been an incredibly long day but I managed to squeeze in this birthday card for a dear friend. Here it is:

The patterned papers are from Frist Edition's Spring Feast 8x8 pad. 

I went crazy with the foam tape - mounted the focal image and the main layer. For extras I added a tag stamped with a greeting from WMS Say It Loud set, some ribbon and 3 pearls. 

The star of the show is this cat from Chocolate Baroque's Swirly Pets set, heat embossed in black.  

On the inside I did some more stamping with sentiments from WMS Say It Loud.



Taking my swirly Kitty to the following challenges: Mojo Monday #294Robyn's Fetish #160 "Four Legged Friends"Dream Valley #57 "Animals"Ginger Loft Challenge "Happy Birthday" and Opus Gluei #157 "Chat Noir"


That's all from me today. Thanks for dropping by. I'm off to bed now...see you soon!

Beijinhos!

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Asha - love that cat - really stunning! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Asha, this cat image is stunning. I love the sentiment and the stitching on your card looks great! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant, Asha! I gotta try heat embossing - what a cool effect it gives a stamp. Love the sentiment inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! the person who gets is ti really going to be thrilled. And it's perfect for our Chat Noir challenge at Opus Gluei, thanks for joining in with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'ma a cat lover and I love silhouette images as well, so I love your choice of image! I like how you popped all the layers - it's a nice effect for a card with clean design. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this kitty,with the flourish, I would never have thought of that! And was looking at my Birthday card from you yesterday and girl it is really CAS and purple.......so most definitely worth the wait, thanks again x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one beautiful black cat......lucky friend to receive this card. Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Asha, lovely design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Asha huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This cat image is fabulous Asha. Just love your card. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Asha, what a fabulous cat stamp! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful!! I love that kitty stamp! Lovely DPs and your layers and stitching are always wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card! Thanks for joining our Animals challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this cat. And she's a black one too. Perfect for the OPUS GLUEI challenge. Thanks so much for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool card! Thanks for joining our Animals challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sign of a true crafter - up at midnight making cards! Hooray for that because this is a wonderful birthday card - I love the soft colors, it makes the kitty really stand out beautifully. Thank you so much for participating in our Opus Gluei theme, I can't wait to see what you make for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...