Monday, 1 April 2013

Easter Goodies

Happy Easter, everyone! Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday with good food and good company. We've got some very very dear friends from Norway staying over for the Easter hols and it's been a blast so far. It's great to have a house full of people, talking, laughing, eating and drinking.... a garbled mix of Portuguese, Norwegian and English... oh what a blessing! Of course the down-side is I haven't had any time for blogging and you don't want t know the state of my email inbox! Going to take a while to sort that out but I'm not complaining. Our friends are out visiting the Oceanarium today and, I'm going to try and sort out my mails and maybe do some blog visiting.

Before I go, I want to share with you these little baskets I made for the kids. I made 7 in total and filled them with Cadbury's Cream Eggs...



The paper is by Doodlebug. I've had it for a while and can't remember hat they're called. To punch out the handles I used Xcut Lace Border Trim punch

Here's  another version I made for the little girls ... in pink papers, also by Doodlebug. 

On the inside...  I'm partial to these little treasures, especially at Easter!

Taking my project to: Bearly Mine #79 "Girly Pink"; Challenges 4 Everybody "Anything Goes"; Crafty Embellies "Anything Goes"; Squirrel & Fox #40 "Easter / Passover"; One Stop Crafts #222 "Easter" and Belli Challenge #166 "Easter".

That's all from me for now. I'll be back later with my Mojo Monday creation. Thanks for stopping by and to everyone who visited me and commented over the holidays ... so grateful and I'll be popping over your place as soon as I can. Have a blessed day, y'all!

Beijinhos!








13 comments:

  1. Your Easter baskets are gorgeous Asha, I'm rather partial to the contents too! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely baskets and such a nice way to present you eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How brilliant are these Asha! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely baskets. I am sure the contents were really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous basket and I love the colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Asha, these are adorable and the kids must have loved them. Hope you didn't eat all the choc before they got to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are fabby. I love them. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty-emblies
    Liz (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these fabulous baskets - so colourful:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely basket, great DP choices, thanks for playing with us at The Squirrel and the Fox,blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Easter baskets Asha. Love the shape and the pretty dp's.
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Belli Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Easter baskets. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty-Emblies Karen xx (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice well done ,thank you for joining us at challenge 4 everybody good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...