Sunday, 28 April 2013

Bonjour!

Good morning, my friends, and welcome to  Eclectic Ellapu Challenge #27. This week I'm playing with the Purple Team and the theme is everyone's favourite "Anything Goes". Seriously, this time it's for real. You can make anything. I'm told you could even bake a cake and link it up, if you so wished.

Instead of baking a cake, I got Margaret of Bugaboo Stamps to make some toast and share her thoughts with you. And here's what she has to say:


The papers are from Basic Grey "Sweet Threads" 6x6 pad.

And here is the adorable Margaret. I coloured her with SN markers. The greeting is from WMS Fancy Phrases set, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.

Margaret doesn't look like a bells-n-whistles kinda gal, so I said NO to all embellies and decided on some plain coral raffia instead.

And on the inside ... Margaret's true thoughts! 


I'm taking Margaret to these linky parties (I hope she behaves!): Catch The Bug "Add a Little Color"Jelly Park Challenges "Humour"Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog "Anything But Birthday"Sister Act Cards #4 "Anything Goes"Little Miss Muffet #59 "Food Glorious Food"CCEE Stampers #1317 "In the Kitchen" and Penny's Paper Crafty #124 "Anything Goes".

That's all from me today. Don't forget to link up you project over the Eclectic Ellapu Challenge Blog. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations. Thank you for stopping by and I wish you a blessed Sunday.

Beijinhos!


Blogged to:

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,gorgeous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that is so sweet Asha and made me giggle. Hope you enjoy your Sunday. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image - Margaret doesn't exactly look like a morning person, so the sentiment you've used for the inside suits the image really well. I like the shape of your image and the red string is a great colorful detail against the softer tones of your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL LOL and LOL! Love the sentiment - so funny! The layout and colours of the card and the fab image. Thanks for catching up with a multi-visit to my blog. I'm sat watching the hockey with Andy and therefore thought I would do some catching up to:-) Hope you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour, Asha! Cute card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card Asha, made me giggle! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this gal and the sentiment is too funny Asha! Thanks for the chuckle. Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card Asha!! I love the image and sentiment, gave me my laugh for the morning! Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!! This is such a funny sentiment and I love the design on your creation with the stitching and coloring!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA HA HA! So me! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! love it! *claps*
    and it's been beautifully put together too.
    Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet challenges.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that made me smile, love it and it's just perfect for our humour challenge over at Jellypark Friends, thank you for linking it up. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this card made me smile. This is precious and I had absolutely no idea what to expect when I saw the inside. Glad you took pics of the front and inside. This is a great and funny card. Well done! Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week! Hope to see you again soon. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  14. THis is such a fun card Asha!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha, ha! I love this image and that fab sentiment! What a great card to recieve in the post!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just FABULOUS! Love the layout and the nestie you used!
    What an awesome take on our Color Challenge. So glad you played along with us this week!
    We hope you join us again this week for a new Catch The Bug/Bugaboo Stamps challenge !
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fantastic card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes" challenge…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...