Tuesday, 16 April 2013

A Thing of Beauty...

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #143. The theme for this week's challenge is "Focus on Your Sentiment". Basically all you have to do is make a project with a sentiment as the focal point. How easy is that? Pretty easy, I'd say. Here's what I made earlier:


The card base measures 5" x 3-1/2". The papers for my project are from  Wild Rose  Studio's Vintage Rose 6x6 pad. For embellishment I have some sheer pink ribbon an 3 flat-back pearls.

The sentiment is from Chocolate Baroque's A Thing of Beauty Oriental stamp set. I used Memento Espresso Truffle ink and SN pens.

Here's the inside. A small card for little note to a friend.

I'm taking this card to: One Stop Craft Challenge #224 "Pastels"Totally Gorjuss #179 "Spring Shades"Sweet Stampin Challenge "Pastels"Glitter n Sparkle #28 "Stitching"Challenges 4 Everybody#18 "Anything Goes"and Platypus Creek Digitals#30 "Flowers and Pearls";

Now its your turn, my friends. Use your fave sentiment stamp or digi and make it the focal point of your project. Then link it up to the Tuesday Throwdown challenge blog. I'm so looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you on my rounds!

Beijinhos!

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Asha. Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card,very elegant and classy^_^
    Big hug my friend^_^
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Asha and thanks for joining us this week over at Sweet Stampin challenge
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful n pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a stunning card Asha - love the sentiment. Sending you lots of hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! So beautiful my friend!! I love your sentiment and tall design on this one! Thinking of you and wishing you BIG HUGS my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Asha. Sending hugs. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Asha, this card is sooo beautiful! Hugs Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card hun, sending you huge hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Asha!! Love your quote and the dps are really pretty with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a great choice of sentiment for such a beautiful card. I think I need to invest in some sentiments, then perhaps I would find this kind of challenge easier:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello my friend, gorgeous sentiment, and wonderful papers, the courts blend so well x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful Asha! I love the sentiment and those patterned papers are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card and love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. very nice,thank you for joining us at Glitter n sparkle challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Asha, love this card. The papers, the stitching and the wonderful sentment make it very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card Asha - beautiful papers and gorgeous bow!!
    Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a stunning card & what a wonderful sentiment, good luck with the challenge! hugs, Vickie, challenges 4 everybody dt xx

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...