Thursday, 21 February 2013

Bright Easter

Here's another late night post for you, my friends! I made this quick little Easter card using an image I had coloured a while back but got lost, buried in the organised chaos of my craft table. Quite unexpectedly, it resurfaced this evening. So I grabbed and stuck it on a card before it went walkies again. Here it is:


I embossed the blue CS with Crafts-Too Daisy folder and used up some scrap patterned paper from Basic Grey's Hello Luscious 6x6 pad, which I've had like,  forever.

The egg is a digi by Robyn's fetish which I coloured with SN markers. No fancy shading here - I was going for a bright and bold look. I've got some Red Stickles on the bow and to finish, a button and some Doodlebug twine. 

The greeting is from Chocolate Baroque's "Butterfly Easter" set, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black. And  just for fun I added some green bling.

And for the inside, another left-over bit of paper form the BG pad.

Challenges? Well, why not.... Crafting by Designs "Anything Goes"; Papertake Weekly "Buttons & Bling"; Bearly Mine #74 "Lace / Ribbon / Twine"; Oldie but Goodie "Bright Colours" (BG Hello Luscious, now retired) and Our Daily Bread Designs #174 "Easter".

Thanks for stoping by. I'm off to bed now. Have a beautiful day / evening and we'll catch up soon.

Beijinhos!



Blogged to:



17 comments:

  1. It's such a great colorful Easter Card. Nice layout and love the bold colors. I'm the type with an unorganized chaos on my craft table:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Asha, love the bright cheerful colours. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Asha the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at you and your Easter collection of cards! Great you found that cheerful image and am loving that embossing folder x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so bright and beautiful. I love it! A nice reminder Spring is on the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bright colours Asha. Just what we need to brighten these cold wintry days. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Easter card, Asha! I love the papers and the brightly colored egg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Asha love the bright colours you have used huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty and I love the colours on the egg. Lovely paper and great embossing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a favorite Robyn's Fetish Easter image, Asha, and I love the button you added to it! Wonderful bright colors and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Easter egg Asha! Love the bright colours!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at this week at Bearly Mine Challenges!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun and beautiful Easter card!! Love all your colors and your coloring of the egg!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such lovely colors and card! Thank you for playing along with Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous creation, love your colors and the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super little card, your colours really 'POP'
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...