Sunday, 10 February 2013

Birthday Cheer

Hello, my friends! Time for the Pink Team to bring you a brand new Eclectic Ellapu challenge. Our host is week is the lovely Sheena and she wants to see you create something girly. You can make whatever takes your fancy - a card, 3D project, altered art, anything  as long as it's girly. You don't have to go for all things frilly and fru-fru. Feel free to interpret girly in anyway as long as its not masculine!

I made this card for my friend Lisa. Many moons ago she was a cheerleader in high school. 3 kids and xx pounds later she's still the nimble young lass I remember her to be. Where have all the years gone eh? "To my hips and butt" is what Lisa would say!



The patterned papers are from  Fancy Pants' Beach Babe 6x6 pad. I used Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle and Resplendent Rectangles dies to cut and layer. The cheer leader image is by Emma Canning and the sentiment is by PolkaDoodles. 


I popped the sentiment on some foam tape. And for embellies I used some yellow bling. 


I coloured the image with SN markers.


On the inside, I added a sentiment from WMS Compact Sentiments 2  stamped in Memento Rose Bud.


Now it's your turn to make a girly project and share it with us. And for ideas and inspiration, visit the rest of the design team. Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Beijinhos!

Blogged to:

19 comments:

  1. Adorable image, Asha. Love that we both did cheerleaders this week. :-D Marvelous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Asha - love the papers and great layout. As always, the inside is just as gorgeous as the outside:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab cheery card Asha-go check my blog I have nominated you for the Liebster award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky friend! This birthday card is fabulous and love all the detail on it. :) Have a great week Asha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card fab image & papers!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the birthday "cheer"leader, Asha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image on here Asha its so cute!! and the colours are so pretty huggles hun xxxxxx Sue J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Asha! I love that cheerleader - I wish I would have found her when my niece was doing cheer squad. Congrats on your Liebster award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very girly and I love it - fun image too. Love and hugz elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Asha, firstly I hope you are better.
    Your card is so girly and gorgeous!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and so cute.. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hee hee, this is so cute Asha! I used to cheer also~ahhhh, when our bodies were YOUNG...but so were our minds~LOL. I tell my girlies all the time...if I had the youth from then married with my mind and personality now~I'd be unstoppable! ;) Your friend will love this~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card - the colours remind me of Spring and such a cute image too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute...thanks for joining Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have made a very lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card hun - absolutely love it. The colours are beautiful and I love the sentiment x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! I got way behind on checking your creations this week with my blogger/comment issues! They're all great!
    What a fun card card!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Asha,I love your image choice. Not everyone could wear those boots. Your card is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...