Monday, 31 December 2012

New Year Joy

Well here we are my friends...at the threshold of 2013. Let's hope it's a good year, a better year than 2012. With just an hour left on the clock, I'll speak in the past tense and say that although 2012 was a year riddled with sadness, disappointments and loss, it was also the year I made new friends, was involved in new projects, got to be on DTs, won numerous crafting freebies and, the cherry on my cream cake,  was published. So yes, not all bad in fact I'm still not done counting my blessing...and for that I thank God, my Lord and Saviour.

I'll leave you with my last MojoMonday entry of 2012. To round things off, I made a round card for MojoMonday #274. Ha! I just had to say it! A simple card with colours from CR8FN #69 "Raspberry, Lavender & Neutral".  For my card I re-used and recycled, scrap paper, old lace and dusty bling from under the table. I'm saving the new stuff for tomorrow...call me superstitious!













Here's my "Ta-ta 2012, Howdy 2013" card:

Card front: Spellbinder dies to shape the card and patterned papers by Basic Gray "Indian Summer". Old lace tied in a simple knot, heat embossed greeting with WMS Say It Loud Winter Holidays and 3 lavender blings and my card is done.

Inside: More help from Spellbinder Standard Circle and Scalloped Circle dies.  

I wish all of you a successful 2013 filled with blessings of good health, love, peace and abundance. Here's to another year of fruitful crafting! Thank you so very much for joining me on my creative journey. Making and posting is only worth the effort because I get to share it with you. SO grateful for all your kind comments and words of encouragement. I cannot wait to see you again next year... tomorrow...in a few hours.

Let's usher in the new year in the company of our loved ones! See you soon, my friends!

Beijinhos!

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous shaped card. The lace trim is such a pretty touch. Thanks for playing at CR84FN. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this combination of challenges - the shape is super! Love the lace ribbon and bow, and the sentiment is fab! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the round card with all the stitching. Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! The scalloped circular shape looks wonderful! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asha, Love the shape of your card and the Pretty design!, THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and love the way you used the circular sketch. Beautiful use of those colours too. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CR84FN this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shaped card base, and the papers and design are wonderful!
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness this is so Lovely!! Such Cheery New Years card! Love the fun shape and wonderful dp's you chose as well! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely use of the colors!! Round cards are so fun!! I too, am hoping for a better 2013! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great shaped card. pretty. thanks for playing with us CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...