Friday, 14 December 2012

Holiday Mini Bailout #7: Little Red Robins

Hello, my friends. It's time for another Holiday Mini Bailout and today I have a super simple card for you.... so simple that you could do it blind-folded with your hands tied behind your back. Ok, the last bit is an exaggeration but who's to say it an't be done! I want to call it CAS but given my tumultuous history with all things CAS, I hesitate. What I can say for sure is If you are in a hurry this is the card for you. A cute background paper is all you need. I'm sending this card to friends who are fans of fur and feather at our local animal shelter. 


The paper is an old Papermania Christmas collection called "Festive Frolic".  The little birdies are so darm cute, no? To compliment I used sheer red ribbon.

The greeting is from WMS "Season of Love Tags" set, stamped with TH's Barn Door ink, cut with Spellbinders Standard Circles and layered on red CS cut with Spellbinders Scalloped Circle die. A little bow on top and we're done!

Here's the inside... again very simple.
Thanks for dropping in on me! Tomorrow I'm serving up Card #8.... wanna guess what it could be?

Beijinhos!




2012 Holiday Mini Bailout - the story so far:
Day #06 : Seasonal Sweeties
Day #05 : Rudy
Day #04 : Snowman
Day #03 : O Christmas Tree
Day #02 : Jolly and Bright
Day #01 : Twinkle Twinkle

5 comments:

  1. It really is a super quick card - but how fabulous! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Asha and how thoughtful of you to remember those who take care of sheltered animals. It's perfect! Have a great weekend, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful colors! That sentiment is just perfect. I couldn't make that card even with my two hands free LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! Great take on the Y challenge (Your favorite Dies/punch). Thank you so much for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge! We hope you will play along again - and good luck with the prize drawings.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Merry Christmas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...