Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Holiday Mini Bailout #4: Snowman

So here we are....Day 4 of my Holiday Mini Bailout.  Each day until the 19th I will post a simple mini card measuring 4"x3.5". These are 12 easy cards that I put together quickly when I realised I hadn't made enough! In the same boat?  Don't fret! You might find a couple of ideas in my hurried / harried creations and save yourself some hassle. And you have 12 days' worth of ideas! Forget elaborate sketches and layers. I'm keepin' 'em simple and using up my hoarded stash.


Going with an icy blue theme. The papers is from Doodlebugs "Boy" collection. The twine is also by Doodlebug. To make my Chocolate Baroque greeting pop, I layered it on polar blue CS. 

The little snowman is from Waltzingmouse's "A Cottage Christmas". I coloured him with SN markers, Did some layering with Spellbinders Labels 4, added a couple of bling and ... voila!

I left the inside plain...because...there are super-simple cards after all! These cards are perfect for "conveyor-belt" style production before you know it there'll be half a dozen sitting on your craft table!

I'm playing with Use It Tuesday #45 "Its All About Christmas"; Delicious Doodles #14 "Anything Christmas with Blue" and Raise the Bar #123 "Blues and Whites"

So glad you joined on Day 4. Pop by tomorrow for Holiday Mini Bailout Day 5  when I feature another popular Christmas character! See ya!

Beijinhos!


Blogged to:
Croissant, coffee and















2012 Holiday Mini Bailout - the story so far:
Day #03 : O Christmas Tree
Day #02 : Jolly and Bright
Day #01 : Twinkle Twinkle











8 comments:

  1. This is NOT a simple card to me! But I guess for you it must be! I Don't know how you did it, this would take e hours and not be half as good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this guy :) He's adorable! And I'm loving the Holiday Bailout series! These are the crazy crafting days of our lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and that oh so cute snowman. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes we all in the same boat Asha and this is a great idea for mass producing cards. Love it! What an adorable snowman too. :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This guy is so cute!! Great 'easy' card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity and the adorable snowman. Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! I'm still learning how to "color" white :( I need practice. Your snowman really pops on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea!! I'm always scrambling for cards at this time of year. Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday, especially at this busy time of year.

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...