Monday, 10 December 2012

Holiday Mini Bailout #3: O Christmas Tree

Newsflash! Christmas is but a fortnight away. I'm calm, I'm cool, I'm collected, I'm also in denial! How about you? All hunky-dory in your neck o' the woods? If so, please keep it to yourself. ;-) For the rest of you us, I have a little rescue remedy.

I call it my Holiday Mini Bailout.  Untwist your seasonal skivvies 'cause each day until the 19th I will post a simple 4"x3.5"card to help you with some last-minute projects. These are easy cards that I made in a snap when I discovered my cupboard was bare.  They can also be adapted into gift tags - yay, a Christmas bargain! No time for fancy foot-work right now, so these are super simple projects, in most cases requiring only some scrap paper, stamp and long-lost bits from under the craft table. Let's do Christmas without Botox, shall we?

Here is Holiday Mini Bailout #3 - O Christmas Tree:


The background paper is from...well, who knows! I found it loose at the bottom of some random pieces of hoarded papers.  The tree is from HOTP's "Enchanted Christmas" set, stamped with Memento Bamboo Leaves. I cut it out with Spellbinders Labels 4 and inked it with TH's Antique Linen. To finish, a little bow with Doodlebug's Christmas Bakers Twine. 

On the inside I stamped the greeting from Chocolate Baroque's "Warm Christmas  Greetings" with Memento Rhubarb Stalk.  And we're done!

I'm sharing this card with 2013 Christmas Card Challenge #2 "Die Cuts"; Robin's Fetish #137 "Christmas Cards" and Dream Valley Challenges #47 "Christmas".

How easy is that! It's shamelessly simple, meaning you could churn out half a dozen of these in no time... I should know! Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow with Card #4...so stay tuned!

Beijinhos!



Blogged to:
Banketstaaf (seasonal Dutch sweet), coffee and



















2012 Holiday Mini Bailout - the story so far:
Day #02 : Jolly and Bright
Day #01 : Twinkle Twinkle

6 comments:

  1. Great card Asha - I love the tree stamp, wow! enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bailout cards are wonderful!! I will definitely be CASE-ing some of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely simple christmas card Asha !! You need to link back to us at Robyn's Fetish so we can enter you into our challenge !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple yet oh so lovely! Thanks for joining in on the fun at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! love the tree. thanks for joing us over at CCC.

    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...