Monday, 3 December 2012

Funky Noel

Yes, my friends, that's what I'm calling my Mojo card: Funky Noel. It's different, non-traditional and has a touch of black! I know! Black for Christmas? You'll see...it actually works. I'm going to keep this  "discourse" brief and let you take a look at my MojoMonday #270 offering:


I'm not sure from whence this paper came... it was lying loose in a box of scrap paper. But I loke the colours - turquoise, lavender and white.

I've added some lace and ribbon. It's almost flat - still ok for sending by mail.

Here's a closer look at the embellies: buttons, pearls, bling. 

The sentiment is by Chocolate Baroque. 

And here's the MojoMonday sketch:


Also playing along with Sparkles Christmas Forum #23 "Button or Bow"; Pile It On #49: "Embellishments"; Sentimental Sundays #131 "Non-Traditional X-mas Colours"; Incy Wincy Designs "Non-Traditional Colours" and Paper Pretties Monday Challenge #68 "Use Ribbon".

Gotta dash! I've catch up with y'all soon. Take care and stay warm!

Beijinhos!

10 comments:

  1. Love the buttons and non-traditional colours. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Asha - love those colours and those buttons are wonderful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, just love the colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the buttons with that paper! Love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. funky for sure! And black works with everything especially after eating lots of mince pies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you tell I'm going backwards on your posts, yet?! Yeah I'm totally behind on catching up with my bloggie friends. So sorry :(.

    This is such a cute card! I love the color combo and the cluster of buttons and pearls look great! And as usual you don't disappoint with taking care of the inside of your cards too - beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant creation!

    Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas Challenges this time
    Good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Happy New Year!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a PRETTY card.. LOVE all the buttons!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO!!
    Happy New Year! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...