Monday, 12 November 2012

Snow Much Fun!

Happy Monday, my friends! Clear sky and sun and Mojo day ... how does it get better than this?! Of course warmer weather would help but hey, it's dry and sunny so I'm not complaining.

Off to the dentist in a bit... 'cause my teeth miss him and he misses the fee we bring in! But before that I want to leave you with a card I rustled up using an image I coloured a while back and this week's MojoMonday sketch #267. I think a Christmas card like this would be perfect for the prankster in your family! Also linking up with Joanna Sheen's Cold & Frosty challenge.



The papers are from MME "Snowed In" 6x6 pad.

Apart from the bow, its a flat card. I used some white lace trim. I spun some twine around on a bit of CS  to make it look like candy and popped it in the middle of the bow with a glue dot.

The image is by Adam Pescott Clear stamps stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black. I coloured it with SN markers and smeared some Crystal Stickles on the snow to make it shine. I love that the critters are having so much fun. Poor Kitty!

On the inside, I've got lil' robin holding up the festive greeting.
That's all folks! Thanks for stopping by. I'll catch up with some visiting later this evening. Wish me luck!

Beijinhos!

7 comments:

  1. cute card, great coloring...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card I love the image it is wonderful. Great coloring as well. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Linda K.
    I am becoming a follower.
    Come see my blog at www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eek the dentist-good luck to you and your teeth!
    I just love this candy twine, thanks for letting us know how you did it-too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an adorable image! I love the addition of the stickles on the snow. I also love the your "candy" charm - brilliant use of twine. Love that you always decorate the inside of your cards too - the stitching was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet car Asha - lovely image. And wonderful design. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful - thanks for joining us in the Joanna Sheen 'Cold & Frosty' challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!! I love the look on the bear's face!! Fun card and your colouring is amazing, as usual!!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...