Monday, 8 October 2012

Twinkle Twinkle

I'm back!!!! Well actually I've only been away for 4 days but in Blogland it's like ...forevah! I'm slowly wading through my e-mails and been doing some visiting. I'm getting there. But since it's Monday, I stopped everything for my Mojocard. I call it my simply because I've become mighty attached to it and will not entertain the thought of skipping a week. This maybe the start of some beautiful!







Here's what I came up with MojoSketch #262 and the colours from Christmas Card Challenges #45:


Teeniest bit of patterned paper on this card, but I went crazy with the Crystal Stickles.
The sentiment is by WMS. I added more silver mirri stars and blue bling. Shine and Bling! I think I'm going for a Stars & Snowflake look...I don't know...
Here's a close-up of the vellum window. You can just about see through to the image inside... 
This stamped image is from Chocolate Barroque's "Gift of Christmas" set. I'm still not done playing with it. Every stamp is soooo magical. Love it! The sentiment is by WMS stamped in Versacolor Silver.
I lost control and decided to stamp some silver snowflakes from the Chocolate Barroque set.

Supplies:
Patterned paper: Wild Rose Studio "Wedding Bells" 6x6 pad; Papermania Signature "Christmas Carol" Vellum A4 pad
Stamps: Image - Chocolate Barroque "Gift of Christmas"; Sentiment - WMS "Seasons od Love - Tags"
Ink: VersaColor Silver, Memento Danube Blue
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots"
Spellbinders Dies: Standard Circles LG  S4-114, Eyelet Circles S4-304

Also linking this card up with PaperPlay Challenges #40 "Shine On", Delightful Sketches "Winter Holiday" and Sweet Stampin Challenge "Through the Window".

So there you have it a Christmas card without traditional colours BUT with all the trimmings of the season. I'm off to see to our dinner. Thanks for stopping by and we'll catch up soon!

Beijinhos!

Blogged to:

Chocolate walnut cupcake and






12 comments:

  1. Precious card!! Love all the sparkle factor!! Thank you for joining the PaperPlay Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I looooove the vellum effect! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Asha! Losing control really works for you too :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful - what a stunning effect, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the vellum technique-looks great and those twinkle stars are perfect. Quite like the non traditional colours-now who is being a rebel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vellum technique, Asha! I'm doing the same catching up on e-mails and visits having been gone 4 days. I don't know if I'll find time to comment on every post but I'll certainly be looking at every one. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week with your beautiful card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! Love the use of the vellum! Thanks for sharing and linking up with us at Christmas Card Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so pretty, i love it! Thanks for joining us at Delightful hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love your beautiful card. The details are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digital Delight Challenges!
    Denise
    DDC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Asha. I love all that sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin.

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...