Monday, 15 October 2012

Milestone Birthday

Happy Monday, my friends! Hope you're having a wonderful day. It's been nice and sunny here so that's nice. But it is Monday, and it's usually the day that I wish I could be in 5 places at the same time. I'm going to make this really brief and head on down to the kitchen and get started on dinner.

Monday = Mojo and here is a card I made for a birthday party we'll be attending at the end of the week.  Its a milestone birthday but I'm not giving away the age! The card is a mash-up of MojoMonday sketch #263 and colours from CR84FN #65. 














Here's what I've come up with:

The papers are from Wild Rose Studio "Vintage Rose"
I used a die from Spellbinder Resplendent Rectangles to cut out the central panel and Spellbinder Heart Circles for the pale pink die-cuts. 

The sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse Stamps Say It Loud, stamped with Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate ink.
Ribbons, paper rose and some pink bling finish the embellis. 

On the inside I stamped a couple of phrases from Waltzing Mouses Half Pint Heroine set..

That's my card for an amazing lady, who I'm sure must have been pretty amazing as a little girl ... many many many moons ago! (I hope she doesn't read my blog!)

Thanks for dropping in. Don't forget to to swing by Eclectic Ellapu for their very first challenge. It's Anything Goes all week and there really is no excuse not to show off your talent. I'll be back after dinner with another card which I've been sitting on for a couple of days but keep forgetting to post!

Beijinhos!


Blogged to:
Strawberry shortcake (oh yum!) and


12 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful card, you have such a lovely style and the colours are so pretty. The sentiments inside are just perfect too, i'm sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Asha! Love the heart doilies and fancy stitching! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asha, Love all of the layers a nd doilies and pretty paper! FAB card! Thx for playing with us at CR84FN !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Asha. Love the lace and the die cut with the hearts. Fabulous color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's soooooo beautiful!!! I love those dies (don't have them YET, but thanks for enabling hehe!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super! Love the pretty flowers on the front and sweet sentiment inside. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty card - love it (and I'm sure your friend will too!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the papers, lace and pretty die cuts!
    Tanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a perfect Asha card-everything you do best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning! Found your blog thru CR84FN and wanted to tell you how much I adore your card! Love the heart doilies and fab take on the sketch! I've become a new follower and can't wait to see more of you creations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Gorgeous!! Love the Beautiful dp's and lovely lace! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...