Monday, 22 October 2012

Christmas Teddy

Allo allo! It's Monday again -Mojo time!. Very quickly, I just want to show you my card for this week and then get back to getting some work done... until such time I can retire and employ my very own butler. Still waiting for that Christmas wish to come true!

In the meantime, I've conjured up this fun little number for your viewing pleasure, inspired by these challenges in blogland: MojoMonday #264 ; Christmas Card Challenges 2012 #47 "Bow" ; The Squirrel and The Fox #27 "Ribbon" ; 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Oct Theme "Fairy Lights" ; CSYAL #33 "Traditional Colours" and Totally Papercrafts #139 "Christmas". I made this card for my niece and I think she will appreciate these bright bold colours...I hope!

The papers are from Bo Bunny's "Mistletoe" 6x6 pad.
I confess...I used some foam tape...I had to. 
The stamp is from a freebie set that came with a magazine. It doesn't say  from whence it came...and I didn't ask. But if you know the maker of this mystery stamp, pray enlighten us. .. thus spake Shakespeare... Back in the 21st century, little Teddy had his fuzz coloured with SN markers, then I cut and layered him on Spellbinder die-cuts.   
And because I'm feeling festive, I threw in some bling and Crystal Stickles. 
The sentiment is by Hot Off The Press, stamped  in Memento Rich Cocoa....and we're done!
Supplies:
Spellbinder dies: Labels 16  S4-301; Standard Circles SM  S4-116 
Memento inks: Tuxedo Black ; Rich Cocoa
SN Markers: Bear - GB7, GB8, GB9, GB10, EB5, PP1, PP2   Hat - CR7, CR8, CR10, IG1, IG2   Present - DR1, DR3, DR5, GB5, OR1

Thanks for popping in for a visit. Hope you have a pleasant Monday and we'll catch up soon!

Beijinhos!


15 comments:

  1. So pretty and festive! Love the stickles on the Christmas hat. The perfect bow really sets everything off too ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, you card is too cute and so gorgeous, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, hope to see you soon, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card!! I like this sketch so I hope I'll have time to use it this week! (When you get your butler, can I borrow him?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny - I have the same wish. Maybe you can have the butler on Mon, Wed and Friday and I can have him on Tues and Thurs.LOL. Love that image and patterned paper - its perfect for our challenge this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sparkle, glitter, Xmas lights and a cutey teddy, oh how this makes me dream of Xmas. And I have just noticed your Xmas countdown-so cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asha, this is oh so cute! LOVE the paper--fabulous! And your teddy bear is just darling! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute bear - love the card design, your niece will love it. Thanks for joining us over at CSAYL xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great Christmas card!!!! Love the image and the traditional colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenge and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that bear is so cute! And I love that Christmas lights paper, it's so pretty. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely, festive card Asha, your niece will love it! The pretty tree lights paper was the perfect choice for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 52 {C}CT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at 52CCT - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable, love that paper with the lights on it, super cute! Thanks for playing along this week at 55CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable bear Asha! You've done a fab job coloring him and I love the dp's you used. This is a terrific Christmas card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such an adorable card! So much texture! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card!!! Thanks for participating in our CSAYL challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...