Monday, 20 August 2012

Hello there!

It's Monday... again! And that means time to play the Mojo game. I'm loving this week's MojoMonday Sketch #255 - simple and perfect for a Christmas card for someone dear to me. Let's get straight to the card, shall we? I'm in a bit of a hurry today, plenty to do... typical Monday stuff. No waffling today!

I'm also linking up with Pile It On #34 "Cuddly Critters", Crafty Catz Challenge #146 "Animals" and Eureka Stamps #2 "Anything Goes"


Here's my card:

The patterned papers are from KARS X-Mas Collection 6x6 pack.  No sentiment, but it's pretty obvious this is a Christmas card, no?

The little doggie is from  "Scottie's Christmas" by Adam Pescott. I'm practicing colouring white here. Quite pleased with the way it turned out. I coloured the little doggie with Caran d'Ache pencil - too teeeny for markers. Can you see all the Stickles I slapped on the edge? What's Christmas without some shine, eh?
Some pop-dots, lace trim, twine and Bob's your uncle!  This was such an easy card to put together.
That sentiment is courtesy of Stampendous Cling stamps.... too cute!

Supplies:
SN Pens:  IG1, IG2, DR7, DR5, DR1, True Black
Die:  Spellbinders Labels 18  S4-310
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black


Thanks for dropping in. Must dash. Speak soon!

Beijinhos!

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic Christmas card! The doggie image is adorable and I love the stickles accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the cute image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image and card! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another cute image and that white coluring is perfect. Yes I can see the sparkle and I agree we love a bit of sparkle at Xmas. Like the combo of the white embossed card against the Xmas paper-hope you got those chores done x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny... when I looked at that sketch I thought it would be great for a Christmas, card, too! Not sure if I'll get one made this week, but it is a great sketch, for sure!!
    Your card is so cute!! That's an adorable image!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Love, Love, the Image! Just stopping by to see what others did on the Mojo Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that wee scottie dog! Thanks for joining us this week at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Catz Animals with this superb creation,

    I do hope you will come on over and join in the fun with us again next week,

    Have a lovely day
    Hugs Bridget :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...so very cute & cuddly!
    Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooo cute! I love that image and nice coloring white - I just leave mine blank LOL (I know i know! I need to work on that) I love how you finished the inside too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Asha

    I love those scottie dogs just so cute and all that fab stitching!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...